Locations: Frankfurt, Munich or Berlin
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion.
Role & responsibilities
- Conceptual planning and implementation of internal communications activities
- Writing and editing of articles and messages for internal as well as external audiences
- Development of marketing collaterals, e.g. reference stories
- Management of the local network within the framework of global communication campaigns
- A university degree (ideally with a communications or business management background)
- Two to five years of professional experience in editing, writing, journalism, public relations, etc.
- English language skills on native level (preferred US-English) are obligatory, German language skills are an asset
- Knowledge in a wide range of economic topics, especially digital topics
- A convincing appearance towards internal and external contacts on management level
- Independent project management
- Strong team spirit
If this interesting and demanding role appeals to you and if you want to join our Team, we’re looking forward to receiving your application via E-Mail: Irina Hartung.