Any UK base
Overview of the role
Motivated, collaborative and determined, you’ll be to leading the delivery of our most exciting digital opportunities. As a Digital Project Manager, you will help our clients achieve business value though digital transformation and the application of user-centred design, major cloud technologies (Salesforce, Pega, Adobe) and mobile, Content Management Solutions and UI development
We are looking for Digital Project Manager / Scrum Masters whose principal responsibility will be to lead the delivery of our most exciting digital opportunities. You will work closely with our Market Unit and Account Management teams to shape and deliver client assignments.
As a vital part of our business unit, you’ll contribute to first-class end-to-end solutions in your assignments. You will play an active role in defining our practices, standards and ways of working, and apply them to your role. Be open to working across organisation and team boundaries to ensure we bring the best to our customers
Why this role?
- Delivering key digital assignments, typically valued from £0.75m – £1.5m
- Build and lead teams from across Capgemini UK (spanning Creative Services, Consulting, Development and Support) and global business to shape and secure significant new business.
- Support the leadership of delivery of the deals we secure, working with teams formed from across the Capgemini business and partners
- Represent Capgemini within our clients’ organisations, building personal and corporate credibility and confidence
- Actively support the continuing evolution and application of our delivery strategies, notably Agile and RightshoreTM delivery
- Ambition to exceed targets and expectations
- Work breakdown and project planning or scrum management experience
- Influencing and communications skills to build relationships within client organisations
- A proven track record of technology solution delivery management – which will have included software development, systems integration and API enablement. Direct experience of the application and exploitation of Agile and DevOps delivery processes and techniques. Direct experience of distributed delivery, would be an added benefit – but not mandatory.
While we’re a global consultancy, we’re made up of supportive, close-knit communities. Everyone wants to get the best solutions for our customers and create the best working environment.
Learning and development
There’s an endless amount to learn at Capgemini, and an endless number of ways to do so. So, you’ll also have unique training opportunities to take advantage of. Some of our consultants even have the chance to go to Les Fontaine (near Paris, France), where we host a conference. Outside of dedicated training, everyone makes time to help and support one another – collaboration is encouraged across all of our teams.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.