Let’s talk about the team:
As a Global SAP partner, Capgemini is one of the world’s largest and most experienced SAP systems integrators, with 17,800 practitioners and over 40 years of experience. We support clients to implement highly scalable solutions in Digital Core Transformation, Commerce and LOB Transformation, Advanced Analytics, OnePath for SAP and SAP Innovation=
Let’s talk about the role and responsibilities:
You will be responsible for in the successful delivery of multiple SAP projects across various Capgemini customers to drive business growth, ensuring deliverables are of the highest quality to promote internal stakeholder satisfaction. You will be responsible for the engagement across technical, functional and business teams, e.g. HR, Payrolling, Reporting and Finance, to ensure an integrated solution design and managing capability, and resource development both onshore & offshore by leading and mentoring multi-disciplinary project teams.
Let’s talk about your qualifications and experience:
- You will have extensive experience in Consulting environments
- Program and project delivery management experience
- You will have strong commercial, financial and contractual management experience
- Experience of line managing a large team, including onshore and blended with offshore - Circa 50
- Involvement in the successful delivery management of multiple SAP projects across various customers
- Experience in managing a complex SAP landscape/environment that supports core business functions (e.g. finance, procurement, customer relationship management) in accordance with SAP and industry best practices.
- Understanding of SAP’s product strategy and roadmap, including positioning of S/4 HANA and enabling tools and complementary technologies
- You are comfortable producing key project management deliverables such as project charters, project plans, resource plans, risk mitigation plans, change management plans, etc.
- Be able to advise on downstream program activities such as training and testing.
- Business Development capabilities
- Exceptional Stakeholder and Client Management skills
- Escalate on time and propose mitigation/corrective action if service delivery is not meeting expectations
- Demonstrate awareness of project management fundamentals such as managing scope, timelines, tracking of deliverables, identification and management of any risks or issues.
Okay, so what happens next and what we can offer you?
Interested? We invite you to join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you’ll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience, but you’ll also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave, as well as discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping.
Ranked among Ethisphere’s 2018 Most Ethical Companies in the Word. Our seven values are at the heart of everything we do – Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty. If you believe you have “La Niaque” to go the extra mile, then apply online today.
Capgemini is a proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants must be legally entitled to work in the country the role is based out of, unless otherwise stated with