A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company with 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. In 2018 the Group achieved €12.8 billion in revenue. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com
Let’s talk about the team:
As a Global SAP partner, Capgemini is one of the world’s largest and most experienced SAP systems integrators, with 17,800 practitioners and over 40 years of experience. We support clients to implement highly scalable solutions in Digital Core Transformation, Commerce and LOB Transformation, Advanced Analytics, OnePath for SAP and SAP Innovation=
Let’s talk about the role and responsibilities:
You will be responsible for in the successful delivery of multiple SAP projects across various Capgemini customers to drive business growth, ensuring deliverables are of the highest quality to promote internal stakeholder satisfaction. You will be responsible for the engagement across technical, functional and business teams, e.g. HR, Payrolling, Reporting and Finance, to ensure an integrated solution design and managing capability, and resource development both onshore & offshore by leading and mentoring multi-disciplinary project teams.
Let’s talk about your qualifications and experience:
- You will have extensive experience in Consulting environments
- Program and project delivery management experience
- You will have strong commercial, financial and contractual management experience
- Experience of line managing a large team, including onshore and blended with offshore - Circa 50
- Involvement in the successful delivery management of multiple SAP projects across various customers
- Experience in managing a complex SAP landscape/environment that supports core business functions (e.g. finance, procurement, customer relationship management) in accordance with SAP and industry best practices.
- Understanding of SAP’s product strategy and roadmap, including positioning of S/4 HANA and enabling tools and complementary technologies
- You are comfortable producing key project management deliverables such as project charters, project plans, resource plans, risk mitigation plans, change management plans, etc.
- Be able to advise on downstream program activities such as training and testing.
- Business Development capabilities
- Exceptional Stakeholder and Client Management skills
- Escalate on time and propose mitigation/corrective action if service delivery is not meeting expectations
- Demonstrate awareness of project management fundamentals such as managing scope, timelines, tracking of deliverables, identification and management of any risks or issues.
What happens next and what we can offer you?
Interested? Passionate people are Capgemini’s Ace of spades. We invite you to join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you’ll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience, but you’ll also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave