The Engagement Manager is responsible for defining and overseeing Solution Implementation, Application Development and Application Management projects.
The EM will lead teams through all of the project delivery phases. The EM is expected to have a strong blend of skills and experience in both business analysis, and project management and will function as a trusted advisor to the customer. Strong experience in managing client expectations, project scope and strong leadership skills are necessary. The ability to engage with all levels of our client’s team in providing recommendations and proactive best practice advice through all phases of the service delivery life cycle is also critical to this role.
Process/Tools/Methodology orientation, work experience in DevOps/Agile is a must. Certified at EM1/EM2 levels is strongly recommended.
- Define and manage overall project goals and success criteria
- Work with clients on the creation and execution of the overall project plan
- Oversee all project deliverables and ensure they follow Capgemini methodology and best practices
- Provide overall project communication
- Provide regular project status and burn report to the client
- Identify, track and help resolve project issues, risks and dependencies
- Manage scope and track change requests
- Manage client relationship at the project level
- Collaborate with internal or external partners for assigned engagements
- Establish resource plan to match budget and track burn
- Drive project activity and ensure team members meet deadlines, complete timesheets and expenses reports.
- Develop and maintain project reusable assets