The speed of change is throwing traditional business methods into question and disrupting the relevance of entire industries. Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services, is at the forefront of innovation and well placed to address opportunities for our clients in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organisations to realise their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company with over 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of EUR 17 billion. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Let’s talk about the team:
Working as part of the Cloud Service Delivery Australian business line, the Engagement Manager will lead the delivery of technology enabled transformation projects of varying size and degrees of complexity across a range of business sectors. You will be responsible for global delivery of projects for Capgemini and its customers. You will lead a variety of different IT initiatives such as transformations, migrations, software development, product management, and work remotely or directly with customers on-site.
Let’s talk about the role and responsibilities:
- A chance to be responsible for all aspects of project management; accountable for project delivery to agreed cost and time parameters
- You will also develop client relationships at senior management level and influence at Board level
- You have the potential to make a hugely positive impact in this role
- Make a significant contribution to the development of methodologies and to expand knowledge base within the practice
- Manage effective start-up, execution and close-down of projects and programs
- Work with client or senior management to establish and clarify the aims, objectives and requirements of IT projects and programs
- Monitor progress including tracking project/program budget, timelines and quality
- Align projects and programs with business benefits realisation
- Establish effective project / program governance
- Ensure effective resource management and align all involved parties (Capgemini on-shore and off-shore, plus client and 3rd parties, as necessary)
- Align project / program with client strategic objectives, scope and requirements, and invoke change control procedures, as required
- Provide proactive resolution of issues
- Mitigate / contain the impact of risks
- Manage and maximise client stakeholder relationships
- Manage supplier relationships (3rd party and Capgemini internal): supplier selection, supplier contracts, and management of delivery
- Establish and implement effective communication across all stakeholders: client, delivery team and 3rd parties
- Manage quality assurance and quality control aspects that relate to projects/programs
- Build a high-performing, motivated delivery team
Let’s talk about your qualifications and experience:
- We are looking for the highest calibre individuals who exhibit the following attributes, experience and skills, which enables them to deliver rapid value to our clients:
- Strong delivery background projects and/or programs;
- Experience of large-scale IT delivery projects;
- Extensive experience working in an Agile project delivery environment
Let’s talk about what’s in it for you!
Passionate people are Capgemini’s Ace of Spades – join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you’ll find the rewards are more than just financial. You will work alongside some very smart and inspiring people on exciting projects and you will also enjoy incredible benefits. We offer flexible work practices and 40 hours of self-development every year with a huge selection of learning opportunities to choose from.
As “Architects of Positive Futures”, Capgemini actively supports the community in 3 ways:
Diversity and Inclusion - we believe diversity of thought fuels excellence and innovation, which is why we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability, intersex status or age. To support our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we celebrate special events and days of significance that are important to our employees such as Diwali, Bastille Day, Pride, IDAHOBIT, IWD and International day of people with Disabilities. Our Employee Resource Groups Women@Capgemini and OutFront support the grassroots passion of employees to drive our diversity agenda and effect change.
Digital inclusion - at Capgemini we are using our skills to drive social impact initiatives focusing on helping society address the impact of the digital and automation revolution. We also provide employees with opportunities to give back to the community through charity projects and volunteer days.
Environmental Sustainability - Capgemini joined the CDP’s (Carbon Disclosure Project) prestigious “A list” for its commitment to the Net-Zero economy. We are focusing on helping our clients transform towards more sustainable business models and committing to reduce our own carbon emissions (GHG) by 20% per employee by 2020.
Recognised by Ethisphere as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the last 8 years in a row, ethics and values are at the heart of Capgemini’s corporate culture and business. Embedded in our DNA, our seven values – Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty – have remained the same since company inception in 1967. To see how we bring these values to life, click here to listen to some of our employee’s stories.
Come join us, bring your whole self to work, create new possibilities for you, your customers and your community and help us to be Architects of Positive Futures.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.