Job role – Engagement Lead – Cloud Strategy
Job location – Toronto, ON
Job type – Full-time
We are seeking a dynamic and motivated Manager to lead a team focusing on Cloud migration and Cloud Native transformation. In this role, you will need to be technically capable and credible in your own right as well as effective in shaping the customer and solutions-focused skills of your team. We are looking for leaders who love learning and introducing new technology in order to help colleagues and customers embrace and adopt new technology. We need innovative leaders who can look beyond the technology and consider the value our technology creates for our customers and can help change how our technology is viewed to enable outcomes. You will develop assets for cloud migration and Cloud Native frameworks. You will also need to be adept at interacting, communicating and partnering with CxO’s of fortune 500 companies.
• Create and drive the technical roadmaps focusing on Customer based delivery and define KPIs and success metrics.
• Educate enterprise customers on the value proposition of Cloud Native and participate in architectural discussions to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment in the cloud.
• Build deep relationships with decision makers within customer accounts to enable them to be Cloud advocates
• Minimum 2-4 years of working experience with AWS
• Hands on coding skills with Java or Python
• Minimum 8-12 years development / architecture experience
• Minimum 4 years Microservices experience
• Minimum 4 years experience with one of more of the following: PaaS, IaaS, Containerization and/or Serverless Architecture
• Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment Desire to work in an information systems environment
• Excellent communication written and oral and interpersonal skills
• Excellent leadership and management skills
Additional Preferred Qualifications
• Consulting / client serving experience
• Development experience in large scale application architect
• Installation, configuration and development including work within a production environment
• Experience in developing high performing client-side applications
• Experience with design / architecting application catering to large volume of users
• Experience with Domain Driven Design