Who you’ll be working with
Capgemini has six Strategic Business Units (SBU’s) each of which is governed by its specific economic rules, and managed with its own profit. One of these SBU’s is Business Services (formerly BPO). BS has developed significant capability in Finance and Accounting, Supply Chain Management (SCM), HRO and has over 18,000 employees of which 10,000 are based in India. India therefore plays a pivotal role in the organisation with respect to future BPO strategy and delivery of services to its clients.
BS is planning explosive growth over the next few years and the organisation is therefore taking the opportunity to invest in this role as part of that growth to ensure it has the capabilities in place now to support this planned growth. BS has recently moved to a vertical sector focus and this role represents one of the important areas of activity in this new organisation and is therefore a key hire within the BPO senior executive team.
The focus of your role
This is a client facing engagement management role. You will be responsible for client delivery, relationship, growth and profitability. The client is a tier 1 bank and the services are a full reference data managed service across IT, operations and transformation. All of this is delivered across six global locations. You will need to provide guidance to those at CXO and Director level within the client and provide strategic-to-operate level governance and management across all our services.
What you’ll do
- You’ll be responsible for the full managed service and transformation initiatives to a tier 1 bank including operations, IT, client delivery and engagement. This is a 500+ delivery engagement that provides platform based services (operations & IT), with key stakeholders in the UK and Switzerland.
- The services provided to the client include and are not limited to: securities and price data management, technology transformation, operations innovation and change management.
- You will provide the escalation point for the customer and work with managers from other service lines within Capgemini to ensure that service provision meets SLAs & exceeds client expectations.
- You will have responsibility for ensuring that Capgemini is positioned effectively within the client at senior management level and is well represented for potential major new projects or bids. Responsibility for growing the account in partnership with the account executive.
- You will provide leadership, and set direction, coach, mentor and manage performance of the operations and IT delivery teams.
What you’ll bring
- You will have experience of both investment banking and wealth management.
- Experience in both technology and operations.
- You will have managed large strategic transformation initiatives.
- A seasoned engagement and practitioner within Capital Markets.
- Previously led delivery of technology services around the critical operational and technology transformation arena within Capital Markets.
- Experience in a senior role within the technology/consulting services industry, including management of a P&L of 30m euro or greater and teams of 300 or more.
- Proven track record of managing and delivering IT solutions and operations as well as growing revenue within a business.
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, disability, family or care responsibilities, gender and gender identity, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race (which includes colour, caste, nationality and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief, sexual orientation, social or educational background. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.