An overview of the role
The Business and Technology Solutions (BTS) delivery unit within Application Services specialises in navigating our clients through the complexities of large-scale, technology enabled transformation programmes, using our skills to drive outstanding delivery and business outcomes. Having the right people using the right methodology and following the right process gives every client the right result.
Working within the BTS Business Solutions and Engagement Management Services (BS&EMs) practice you will be running technology enabled transformation assignments in any sector and managing programmes of varying size and degrees of complexity.
You will be involved in delivery across all types of technology from solutions enabled through package-based products (e.g. SAP, Oracle and others), custom developed solutions, Cloud and SaaS deliveries, etc. and will be responsible for the full range of programme delivery activities including business change streams. As an expert in your field, you will also find yourself working closely with clients to provide programme and project management consultancy and client mentoring and guidance.
Innovation is at the heart of all we do, which is why you’ll be utilising a variety of Open Source and proprietary technologies to achieve the best possible outcomes.
Why this role?
You’ll be responsible for:
• All aspects of programme and project management; holding accountability for delivery to cost, time and quality parameters;
• Working closely with major Account managers you will lead the development of key client relationships at board (CxO) and senior management levels;
• Working with clients to assure the value delivered from the business outcomes that the programmes you lead will enable and that clients achieve the benefits they seek;
• Taking the lead role in sales and pre-sales activity; driving innovation and working closely with clients to shape the solutions they need and win business for Capgemini;
• Using your expertise and experience to contribute to the development of method and expanding the knowledge base of the programme management practice.
• Exemplar programme management and engagement skills with experience of working within a true client facing consulting style environment;
• An ability to build sustainable relationships with clients at senior and “C” levels, utilising these for successful client delivery and in seeking out business opportunities;
• A track record of successful programme delivery, package implementations and/or large custom builds; ideally including experience with social, mobile, analytic and cloud (SMAC) based solutions;
• An ability to architect solutions that deliver tangible business outcomes for clients whilst managing internal commercial and delivery risk;
• Outstanding innovation in both sales and delivery;
• Excellent people management and leadership experience; ability to lead and motivate multi disciplined teams to delivery success.
While we’re a global consultancy, we’re made up of supportive, close-knit communities. Everyone wants to get the best solutions for our customers and create the best working environment.
Work Life Harmony
We understand that everyone has varied lives and we want you to have a great work-life balance. So, where possible, our Work Life Harmony policy will help you to work flexibly and juggle your work and home life.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fuelled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Get the Future You Want | www.capgemini.com
Discover more about what Capgemini can offer you. Visit:
https://twitter.com/Capgemini and https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Reviews/Capgemini-Reviews-E3803.htm