London, Woking, Aston, with full flexibility to travel.
Who you’ll be working with
You will be working with Cloud Infrastructure Services, our portfolio covers all aspects of infrastructure to provide true end-to-end solutions focused on client business outcomes and includes:
• Infrastructure Outsourcing & Consulting
• Infrastructure Transformation Services
• Service Transition
• Service Management
• Service Integration
• Service Desk Services
• Data Center Services
• Cloud Computing: Infrastructure-as-a-Service
• Workplace Services
The focus of your role
The Engagement Director has accountability for the effective Transition and Transformation of all services from bid through to delivery (consulting, projects, programmes or ongoing). In addition, the Programme Director will play a key role in supporting the Delivery Director in achieving the account objectives and deliverables.
• Lead end-to-end Transition and Transformation of services, ensuring client expectations are met or exceeded.
• Own and manage the Transition/Transformation P&L elements in line with the account budget.
• Shape client expectations and manage client expectations to grow projects portfolio on the Account.
• Own senior stakeholder relationships within Capgemini, regarding transition and transformation
What you’ll do
You will be expected to take ownership of the below
• Expectation/Relationship Management
• Engagement Compliance
• Client Escalation Management
• Major Incident (Red Alert) Management
• Contract Compliance
• Commercial Management
• Debt Management
• New Line of Business Sales/Major Opportunity Demand Management
• Risk and Issue Management
• Stakeholder Management
What you’ll bring
- Demonstrable experience in complex and distributed delivery models with international capability.
- Working experience of AWS and Azure
- Experience in running Transition/Transformations supporting contracts with a total value in the order of €50m – €100m per annum.
- A broad knowledge of relevant sector, with ability to work across a range of projects e.g. Supply Chain, CRM, Strategy, IT solutions i.e. must understand and be able to work across several Capgemini offerings (multi-functional).
- Leadership experience of large transformational change programmes, ideally covering areas such as :
- o Complex Data Centre Migrations.
- o Work Place Services.
- o Service Integration and Orchestration.
- o Proven track record of working with multi vendors and suppliers.
- A demonstrable track record of using off-shore resource models to deliver service.
- Team management skills – teams of 100+ employees.
- Strong negotiation skills, with the ability to balance account imperatives with internal priorities.
- Ability to work effectively in a team orientated environment, with a track record of service orientation coupled with a strongly supportive mentality.
- Flexible and mobile in terms of working locations/arrangements.
- Ability to achieve SC Security Clearance.
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs