Any Capgemini UK Base Location- Mobility required
An overview of the role
This is a fantastic opportunity for an established Engagement Director to work with our Capgemini team to support our Major Public Sector client, to further strengthen and develop our account relationships. You’ll be working with Delivery Directors to achieve market unit objectives and deliverables.
Our wide ranging portfolio includes:
- Major migration of key government services to the Cloud
- Digital transformation of legacy services
- Robotics and automation
- Running and maintenance of core client application and platform-based services e.g SAP and VME
Why this role?
You will be responsible for leading a portfolio of end-to-end programmes, shaping and ensuring client expectations are exceeded, including delivery to cost, quality, growth and time parameters.
- Take the lead role, working collaboratively with the client in negotiating and establishing scope, programme parameters and controls including pricing, phasing, risks, dependencies and deliverables setting realistic expectations and ensuring commercial viability.
- Operate at board level in multi-site and multi supplier engagements.
- Establish, develop and strengthen client relationships at senior management and influence at the board level
- Manage project and programme teams, plans activities and monitor progress.
- Manage and deliver multiple programmes and projects across mixed technologies and platforms
- Be able to support and secure new business working with the client facing business development groups and potential clients
- Ensure all deliverables adhere to good practice and are of an appropriate quality
- Leading multi-functional teams in dispersed and complex environments.
- Provide factual analysis of the programme/project portfolio including team performance, finances and compliance to standard tools and processes.
- Support the Delivery Unit and Engagement Management Unit including people management, transformation and unit growth, with demonstrable behaviours and experience to promote and foster an environment where innovation can take place
We’re looking for the highest calibre individuals with a proven track record across private and public sectors who exhibit the following attributes, experience and skills to deliver quality and value to our clients:
- Exposure to and experience of working within client-side delivery and consultative environments.
- A first class delivery track record within a multi supplier, competitive environment exhibiting strong commercial, entrepreneurial and management skills
- Exemplar project and programme management skills supported by strong evidence
- Broad knowledge across multiple technology areas to ensure optimum solutions
- Experience and evidence where you have proactively driven development and implementation of efficiency improvements
- Role model behaviours to strategically focus people and resources in meeting market and client requirements whilst taking ownership and being perceptive to people’s needs and aspirations
- Ability and evidence of strong client relationships in complex or political environments
- Vendor management experience in a competitive and/or multi supplier delivery environment with demonstrable evidence of successfully negotiated agreements
- Formal qualifications in Project Management such as PRINCE or equivalent
- You will need to be eligible for Security Clearance (SC)
While we’re a global consultancy, we’re made up of supportive, close-knit communities. Everyone wants to get the best solutions for our customers and create the best working environment.
Work Life Harmony
We understand that everyone has varied lives and we want you to have a great work-life balance. So, where possible, our Work Life Harmony policy will help you to work flexibly and juggle your work and home life.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fuelled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Get the Future You Want | www.capgemini.com
Discover more about what Capgemini can offer you. Visit:
https://twitter.com/Capgemini and https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Reviews/Capgemini-Reviews-E3803.htm