Capgemini Consulting is the strategy and transformation consulting brand of the Capgemini Group, one of the world’s largest provider of Consulting, Technology and Outsourcing services. We offer transformational excellence through our understanding of our customer challenges, and this across business sectors.
Managing Consultant – Customer Experience
Capgemini Consulting is an undisputable leader in Energy & Utilities globally and in several geographies providing strategic and management consulting services to CEOs and senior executives helping them addressing the various industry challenges through the complete value chain from Generation, Transport, Distribution and Marketing & Sales: Renewable Energy, Nuclear, Smart Energy Services, Operation Excellence…
We distinguish ourselves by being not only involved in strategy formulation but also in the pragmatic implementation of this strategy and its associated services.
A Strategy/Management Consultant @ Capgemini Consulting works in multi-disciplinary teams and is involved in responding to a variety of strategic, business and/or operational questions addressing topics within marketing, business transformation, customer experience improvements, strategic/business investment analysis and financial appraisal, operational excellence, technological innovations and new services launches.
To support its ambitious growth strategy and to leverage on Capgemini Consulting Energy & Utilities sector leadership, Capgemini Consulting BeNeLux is recruiting a Managing Consultant for the Belgium organization (Diegem). The ideal candidate has a working experience of 6 to 10 years with Energy & Utilities industries and a proven experience in strategic/management consulting, especially in the Customer Experience domain.
Candidates must have a right mix of analytical and personal skills, the quality to shine, the modesty to win together and the ambition to be successful in the Energy & Utilities industry.
- Strategy/Management consulting background
- Business Development minded/track record and able to face-off top executives
- 6~10 years experience in Energy & Utilities leading to :
- The knowledge of the Energy & Utilities Market, Business and Operations including Belgian market model, regulatory context, current challenges…
- The knowledge of the Customer Experience domain and its application to the Energy & Utilities sector Marketing, CRM, All Channel Experience, Customer Journeys …)
- The acquaintance with related processes and technologies
- Experience and having a personal network within several major Energy & Utilities in Belgium
- Outstanding presentation skills and experience of delivering at Senior Management and CxO levels
- Strong general consulting skills and the ability to overcome internal barriers through drive, determination, influencing skills
- Ability to empathize with clients in politically challenging environments and to work to demanding timeframes/deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills with high levels of enthusiasm and a good team player to integrate the local organization and the global communities
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English