The speed of change is throwing traditional business methods into question and disrupting the relevance of entire industries. Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services, is at the forefront of innovation and well placed to address opportunities for our clients in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organisations to realise their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company with over 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of EUR 17 billion. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Let’s talk about the team:
- Cloud Infratrstucture Services (CIS) provides client advisory and delivery services in Hybrid Cloud, Workplace Services, Security, Service Desk and Service Management.
Let’s talk about the role and responsibilities:
- Automate EUC, O365 enrollment, and user onboarding processes to deliver a world-class new hire experience.Knowledge and hands on experience with implementation, deployment, migration, and support for Exchange Online, including working with Exchange Hybrid servers.
- SharePoint Online – Migration from SharePoint On Premise, maintaining a hybrid environment, policy enforcement, data protection, and governance.
- Intune – Migration from other MDM services such as MaaS360, Mobile Iron, etc.
- Define and own the desktop engineering standards for all IT Equipment – Laptops (Windows and Macs), Mobile Devices, Tablets, Desktops, Workstations, and Printer.
- Knowledge and experience in Enterprise mobility
- Develop business and technical architectures for the End User Computing and Messaging platforms to be in alignment with the enterprise architecture principles & vision. Contribute to the development of broader infrastructure architecture.
- Look to continually improve all aspects of the End User Computing and O365 function.
- Very good knowledge on Identity management and all security aspects in VDI world.
- Take initiative to create enhancements in solution stack and contribute to implement the same.
- Provide support to BAU team where needed during implementation and steady state support.
- Participate in various engineering activities and contribute in same.
Let’s talk about your qualifications and experience:
- Technically able to understand customer requirement and design solutions to meet the demand.
- Architect optimized solution for VDI Implementation and able to make necessary document and present to customer.
- Must have good knowledge on hardware sizing on Compute, Storage and Network.
- Expertise in implementing VDI solution in Cloud (Azure & AWS), Integrating On-Prem with Cloud with various scenarios, Migrating users from on-prem to cloud.
- Experience in Server Virtualization technologies like Microsoft (Microsoft Hyper-V), VMWare hypervisor and Citrix Xenserver
- Develop and maintain End User Computing policies (including desktop group policies, Email & Data retention, and Print Services) standards, and procedures.
- Strong in-depth experience on Desktop Virtualization using VMWare Horizon View and Citrix Xendesktop
- Strong knowledge on Designing Access layer solution using Citrix and VMWare technology in on-prem, cloud and Hybrid deployments. Should have experience in GSLB
- Experience in Automation and orchestration using PowerShell
- Knowledge on application delivery methods and packaging using App-V, App Layering etc.
- Have Good understanding on user persona management, Disaster Recovery and Microsoft domain infrastructure in VDI world.
- Good in documentations and maintain artifacts, making presentation for customer needs.
Technical Skills desired:
• Able to manage implementation activities onsite.
Knowledge and experience in O365.
• Knowledge & Hands on experience on VDI monitoring and management tools like Systrack, Goliath etc.
• Knowledge and experience with Compute, Network, Storage technologies and data center operations.
• Experience on Ivanti products will be an added plus.
Experience with the integration of Office 365 with 3rd party security and application tool.
• Experience in implementing server/storage solutions in support of virtualized platforms will be an added plus
• Working knowledge of high availability and business continuity from a technology and business process perspective, experience defining RPO/RTO expectations Data replication technologies.
• Understanding of security procedures and practices.
Let’s talk about what’s in it for you!
Passionate people are Capgemini’s Ace of Spades – join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you’ll find the rewards are more than just financial. You will work alongside some very smart and inspiring people on exciting projects and you will also enjoy incredible benefits. We offer flexible work practices and 40 hours of self-development every year with a huge selection of learning opportunities to choose from.
As “Architects of Positive Futures”, Capgemini actively supports the community in 3 ways:
Diversity and Inclusion - we believe diversity of thought fuels excellence and innovation, which is why we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability, intersex status or age. To support our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we celebrate special events and days of significance that are important to our employees such as Diwali, Bastille Day, Pride, IDAHOBIT, IWD and International day of people with Disabilities. Our Employee Resource Groups Women@Capgemini and OutFront support the grassroots passion of employees to drive our diversity agenda and effect change.
Digital inclusion - at Capgemini we are using our skills to drive social impact initiatives focusing on helping society address the impact of the digital and automation revolution. We also provide employees with opportunities to give back to the community through charity projects and volunteer days.
Environmental Sustainability - Capgemini joined the CDP’s (Carbon Disclosure Project) prestigious “A list” for its commitment to the Net-Zero economy. We are focusing on helping our clients transform towards more sustainable business models and committing to reduce our own carbon emissions (GHG) by 20% per employee by 2020.
Recognised by Ethisphere as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the last 8 years in a row, ethics and values are at the heart of Capgemini’s corporate culture and business. Embedded in our DNA, our seven values – Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty – have remained the same since company inception in 1967. To see how we bring these values to life, click here to listen to some of our employee’s stories.
Come join us, bring your whole self to work, create new possibilities for you, your customers and your community and help us to be Architects of Positive Futures.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.