- Financial Analysis & other commercial reporting like reconciling the revenue and cost, base lining of service etc.
- Pricing, commercial modelling, responding to RFPs
- Creating a negotiation strategy, providing guidance on a situational basis to the sales and delivery teams towards managing the negotiations
- Cost control, audit and flag any deviation from planned costs, expenses, investment, (Contract/Budget vs Actual analysis)
- Tracking all financial KPIs (Invoicing, Past dues, WIP, Production Losses/Gain, Revenue Leakages, etc)
- Support account in preparation of Budget/Forecasting/Actual financial analysis
- Understand the contractual and commercial risks and manage on-going mitigation
- Engage with Delivery team for all commercial issues and ensure optimum financial performance of the account
- Experience in IT Services Pricing is must (5 Years), any experience in Infrastructure Pricing is added advantage.
- Commercial and financial analysis
- Certification in contract & commercial Management will be an added advantage