- Advise on the effective channel strategy, digital tactics, and a mix of content formats for global marketing activities and campaigns, based on objectives and target audience.
- Collaborate with Capgemini’s senior executives and leaders with respect to channel strategies and campaigns.
- Spearhead discussions with marketing communication teams and external agencies.
- Engage with business leaders to understand their talent branding and communication needs.
- Plan, lead and execute the projects required to boost our brand presence.
- Identify vendors and partners for talent brand activation and amplification.
- Stay abreast of best practices in employer branding and communications.
- Set up brand guidelines to be followed for communication, social media etc.
- Serve as a liaison between talent and social media to ensure recruiting campaigns are handled efficiently.
- Audit and standardize company messaging for all Talent platforms to ensure a consistent voice, personality and look and feel for the brand across all social media channels.
- Own social media campaigns from build to activation, guiding partners on social media standard methodologies.
- Strong experience in HR/talent acquisition space and have understanding about the digital tools for talent attraction/branding.
- Up to date with latest industry trends
- Experience working in talent marketing or employer branding,
- Detail-oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to identify trends and turn insights into recommendations.
- Ability to demonstrate a successful experience managing social media strategy and execution.
- Experience of working on LinkedIn or similar social recruiting/attraction channels with good understanding of employer branding.
- Strong consulting skills and ability to drive global programs through complex organization.