The Job on offer
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Employer Brand Content Creator in the UK.
Working in partnership with our Recruitment and Marketing Teams, you’ll drive, promote and champion the awareness of the Capgemini employer branding through social, web and media channels both internally and externally. You will use storytelling techniques to create compelling communication material.
The successful candidate will report into the Recruitment Marketing and Employer Brand Manager and will work on internal and external projects that reach all parts of the UK business.
We love testing new ideas to see what resonates with our audiences the most. One week you could be creating video content, and the next you could be designing imagery for our website. We are looking for someone who has a fountain of ideas, a people person with an eye for excellence, and above all someone with a passion and flair for creativity. Specific tasks could include:
- Developing concepts, designs and innovative ideas for employer brand campaigns
- Creating layouts with strong typography and appropriate use of colour, images and fonts, allowing for readability of type
- Managing routine design projects from concept through production, effectively prioritizes work, and balances multiple priorities simultaneously to meet client commitments and deadlines
- Participating as a team player in planning, scheduling and production of campaigns
- Maintaining awareness of “state-of-the-art” techniques, equipment, best practices and developments within the design community
- Responsibility for determining project scope to define timescale estimates
- Understanding, implementing, and strictly adheres to the quality standards and procedures established by Capgemini, including VI and brand guidelines
You’ll be a self-motivated individual who is pro-active in your approach to work, always looking for ways to drive efficiency or innovation. This role is crucial to Capgemini’s recruitment and employer branding success. You’ll come up with bold ideas that help us stand out in a competitive industry. If you can demonstrate some of the following we’d love to hear from you, but don’t worry if you don’t tick every box. If you have the right attitude, we can help you to grow and to develop your skillset.
- An understanding of a range of Social platforms such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube.
- Excellent team working, communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate and present ideas.
- Knowledge of creating conceptual design and production solutions in Adobe CC applications
- Understanding of current and future visual trends and proactive approach
- Knowledge of talent attraction and engagement channels ideally gained working in IT/Technology
At Capgemini, we strive to deliver excellence for our clients whilst also creating an environment where our people can thrive, develop, and enjoy a positive work-life balance. Flexible working allows us to be agile in how we deliver to our clients and by offering more freedom in where and how our people work, contributes to a better employee experience.
Get The Future You Want
Growing clients’ businesses while building a more sustainable, more inclusive future is a tough ask.
But when you join Capgemini, you join a thriving company and become part of a diverse collective of free-thinkers, entrepreneurs and industry experts. A powerful source of energy that drives us all to find new ways technology can help us reimagine what’s possible.
It’s why, together, we seek out opportunities that will transform the world’s leading businesses. And it’s how you’ll gain the experiences and connections you need to shape your future.
By learning from each other every day, sharing knowledge and always pushing yourself to do better, you’ll build the skills you want. And you’ll use them to help our clients leverage technology to grow their business and give innovation that human touch the world needs.
So, it might not always be easy, but making the world a better place rarely is. Capgemini. Get The Future You Want.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 290,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.