- Strong knowledge of EMC PMAX, VMAX, VPLEX and PURE Storage architecture and administration (CLI preferred)
- Building new host using SRDF METRO / LVM / standalone configurations.
- Capacity allocation to existing hosts / expanding existing volumes.
- Moving SRDF METRO pairs across RDFG with minimum downtime
- Knowledge about parent-child initiator and storage groups
- Ability to work on migration of servers from old bays to new bays using SRDF / VPLEX / LVM based migrations.
- Ability to select servers from one set of storage ports to another with minimum downtime.
- Change configuration in case of HBA replacement on server. Adding or removing node from existing cluster.
- Adding paths to existing server (addition of extra WWPNs)
- Knowledge on Pure objects such as hosts / host groups / PODs
- EMC VMAX, PMAX
- Pure Storage