- Degree in Electrical or Electronics Engineering or related qualification
- 5 years relevant hardware design experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Microprocessor/Microcontroller system based preferably with ARM processor experience
- Logic Design and Implementation with FPGA/CPLD/PAL devices
- Analog Circuit Simulation and Design
- Ethernet and USB design, testing, certification
- Experience with designing to EMC/EMI/ESD and safety regulatory certifications
- Experience in EMI noise reduction techniques/countermeasures and PCB layout
- Experience with design analysis tools ranging from schematic capture, signal integrity and Timing Analysis
- Experience in Functional Safety product development with IEC61508 (Preferred)
- You will be responsible for the development and maintenance of electronics hardware for Industrial Control products such as Controllers, I/O Modules, Communications Modules and Power Supply Modules.
- You will engage in development and maintenance activities of products that include definition of design specifications, development and implementation of circuits, troubleshooting designs, conducting validation/compliance tests, and creation of design and product documentation.
- You will engage in these activities to drive cost optimization, manufacturability and quality in products delivered. You should have a strong capability to lead and engage solutions through cross functional teams.
- You need to possess a passion and drive to bring in timely solutions for design challenges and anomaly resolutions.
- Carry out product testing for Environmental and Certification Test Standards
Competencies and Skills