- 3-7 years of strong experience in Embedded Development.
- Excellent Embedded C,C++ Programming Skills and Linux application development.
- Good unit testing skills, debugging skills.
- Knowledge on Continuous Integration Tools
- Should have exp. in any communication protocol
- Design and development of new modules and enhancements
- Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code
- Work as team member in development team with good co-ordination with the Customer and Test teams
- Knowledge on Python scripting and VectorCast will be added advantage
- Experience working with Medical Devices will be added advantage
- Must be a self-starter, able to work independently and as part of team
- Analyze and resolve technical and application problems
- Strong experience in Embedded Firmware Development
- Excellent Embedded C Programming Skills and Linux application development
- Python scripting and VectorCast
- Medical Devices