Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Job Title: Email Marketing Lead
Location: Malvern, PA (Remote)
Project Lead (Email)To plan, create, test, quality check and deploy marketing and operational emails. Support marketing campaigns by generating targeted client and prospect lists. Qualifications • Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of education and experience. • Minimum of six years experience in the email creation process. Working knowledge of front end web development to support landing pages. • Ability to code email and web pages using HTML5 and CSS3. • Proofreading/editing background preferred. • Strong working knowledge of Adobe’s DreamWeaver, Photoshop, and HTML required. Exact Target, • Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and Access. • Ability to adapt to new technology and develop technical skills quickly. • Excellent project and time management skills. Ability to manage multiple projects and assignments simultaneously. • Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communications skills, including the ability to interact with people at all levels.
Comments: Special factors: Occasional off hours support maybe necessary. Duties and Responsibilities
1. Acts as project lead for email campaigns and utilizes appropriate technology to load lists, schedule emails, proof, test, and deploy emails. Provides technical support to business partners by troubleshooting content related issues with email. Shares knowledge with peers.
2. Identifies opportunities to enhance client relationships and increase client engagement with emails. Positions recommendations to increase user engagement with the goal of enhancing campaign results (more than just improved delivery, open, and click rates).
3. Maintains familiarity with various ESP (Email Service Providers). Understands HTML code and CSS. Serves as primary designer for html and text emails. Maintains excellent quality in the creation, testing, and review process. Utilizes latest email marketing capabilities including responsive design, understanding CSS styling, and code, and any platform specific functionality.
4. Performs initial quality review process for emails for aligned client facing division (RIG, IIG, FAS, International, and Participant Experience), prior to deployment, to ensure high quality communications consistent with the client brand, compliance requirements, accessibility goals, and both internal and external client’s expectations.
5. Manages project timelines and tasks through the use of various workflow management systems. Schedules and leads meetings to manage tasks, address impediments, and provide updates on progress.
6. Interprets matrixes submitted by marketing managers to create the appropriate targeted audience list. Establishes and maintains project schedules and procedures for all project assignments and assigned activities.
7. Performs analytic decision making to plan and design an accurate execution of projects based on business direction, strategy document, and/or other business requirements supporting both domestic and global marketing initiatives.
8. Ensures the highest quality of all outputs by performing peer reviews and other quality control audits throughout all steps in the list generation and analysis process.
9. Support corporate initiatives such as Swiss Army, diversity, community volunteer activities, contingency, and other initiatives.
10. Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
What We Offer
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.