Hiring Elastic Search Engineers to implement ELK Stack for a Multi-Cloud Platform.
We are in urgent need of a candidate who has no more than 60 days notice period and willing to join us at our Cloud Practice(Will get a good exposure working on Cloud Computing as well)
• Strong experience in installing and configuring ELK on bare metal and clouds (VMWare, Open stack)
• Strong experience in using Elastic search Indices, Elastic search APIs, Kibana Dashboards, Log stash and Log Beats
• Good experience in using or creating plugins for ELK like authentication and authorization plugins
• Good experience in enhancing Open source ELK for custom capabilities
• Experience in integrating ELK with enterprise tools and APIs, for example for authentication and authorization
• Experience in provisioning automation frameworks such as Chef, Puppet or Vagrant
• Experience working with JSON
• Experience in working with ELK/Elastic Stack
• Experience in working with Jenkins
• Design, build, deploy, maintain and enhance ELK platform
• Work with the distributed analytics team to format and ingest analytic output.
• Design and implement first level and second level analytics using Elastic Stack.
• Provide recommendations and design optimal configurations for large-scale deployments.
• Install and Configure ELK stack in both Linux and windows based environments
• Automation the installation and configuration of ELK stack using Puppet
• Perform Elastic search performance and configuration tuning.
• Collaborate with Infra and dev engineers to design, develop and optimize Kibana visualizations.