At Capgemini Engineering we value excellence, care, responsibility, dynamism and innovation. We offer a job with variation that leaves plenty of room for initiative and development. In fact, we are not just offering you a job, we’re inviting you to be part of our community where we will provide you trainings, tools & grounds for professional and personal growth.
Each career experience is assorted by an attractive salary package.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Get the Future You Want | www.capgemini.com
If you are a team player, if you recognize yourself in the following profile and are not afraid of taking on challenges… Apply today!
As an experienced electronics engineer, you will work on hi-tech designs
in different domains. You will be involved in various tasks:
- Define the product architecture, road map, specifications, and development needs
- Participation to technical reviews and interface between prime contractors and suppliers on a technical project
- Technical follow up of the program with review and inputs to products from all technical areas of the project
- Interface with the project manager on a technical and managerial level
- Support in tendering (RFI, RFQ)
- Master’s degree in Electronics or Electrical engineering
- Relevant experience in Railway, Space, Defense, or similar field in the role of system engineer
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the Industry
- Good knowledge of Doors tool (or similar tools)
- Highly motivated and hard working
- Fluency in English is mandatory. Knowledge of French and/or Dutch is desirable
- Good aptitude to write technical reports
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Team spirit, Autonomy, and perseverance