Electrical Maintenance Engineer 9 to 12 Years Mumbai
We are looking to hire Electrical Maintenance Engineer with 9 – 12 years of experience in Mumbai location
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Sound knowledge in Operation & Maintenance of facility equipment viz. HT / LT electrical systems, Transformers, UPS, chillers, AHU’s, elevators, PHE system, fire prevention equipment, building management system etc in large campus facility.
- Creating Robust Maintenance plan for upkeep of equipment to deliver optimally, run efficiently and last the expected service life cycle.
- Knowledge in handling automated tools for Planned Preventive Maintenance plan, reporting Infrastructure failure & analysis later on.
- To Consolidate Equipment list and plan for Annual Maintenance Contract with OEM –Original Equipment Manufacturer for required Service Level Agreements (SLA’s), Scope of Work (SOW).
- Periodical Infrastructure Audit, Risk Analysis to conform building standards are met as per National building Code (NBC) norms and carryout the defect rectification as per report.
- Create standards and adhere to Good Engineering Practice to have common standard in adhering to maintenance practices.
- Knowledge in creating & adhering to Standard Operating Procedures in line with Manufacturers recommendations for efficient operation of all equipment.
- Create and Implement mandatory safety rules (eg Lock out & tag out rules), Work permit system, EHS norms and adhere to the same.
- Create bench mark standards in terms of Energy Consumption, AAHEPI (Average annual hourly Energy Performance Indicator) and roll out monthly performance indicator (MPI) in evaluating & further improving the same.
- Review, Study and implement energy efficient standards and benchmarking towards ECBC (Energy Conservation Building code) Norms laid out by Bureau of Energy Efficiency.
- Develop Business continuity management (BCM) support in line with business to support operations during exigencies arising out internally / externally.
Experience: 6 – 9 years
Primary Skills (Must have)
- Knowledge of adhering to statutory compliance to monitor, adhere to local, state regulations in terms of Pollution norms, filing of returns, handling of hazardous waste, renewal of statutory licenses, etc.
- Knowledge in handling repair & maintenance of civil, Interior related fit out maintenance work is must.
- Self-driven candidate able to take up higher level of responsibilities in O&M of facility equipment, maintenance of large campuses is must. Knowledge of handling infrastructure projects is added advantage.
- Candidate should possess man management skills in handling large manpower, big teams & should be willing to put in extended hours at work.
Varadaraj P Ashrit