Job Title: Einstein Analytics Developer
Location: Woodland Hills, CA
Link to Apply: https://career5.successfactors.eu/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=774321&company=C0001123183P
• Responsibilities Provide functional and technical direction to delivery resources on the project team
• Support through clear articulate expression of expertise in the Einstein AI and analytic tool Own the creation and maintenance of current and future dashboarding requests while incorporating scalable processes with consistent and standardized views Use analytical rigor and statistical methods like data cleansing statistics data mining predictive analysis and other data analysis techniques to collect explore and extract insights from large scale data sets
• Discover the cause of unexpected business outcomes with Einstein and analysis through the data whether it resides inside Salesforce or outside in third party systems Operationalize AI by adding it to every workflow or business process and producing world class dashboards and reporting in Einstein Platform Preferred Requirements At least 5 years of Salesforce solution development experience
• Hands On 2 years’ experience working with Salesforce Einstein Analytics platform Hands on experience in analyzing data identifying trends and building visualizations Data Model SAQL Security Story Creation Permission Sets Change Sets Deployment Release Management Understands complex ETL and data migration practices and has performed at least 1 complex data migration to Salesforce com
• Expert level experience with Salesforce Einstein and Dashboard Reporting Capabilities Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I App Builder Admin are a must Salesforce Certified Einstein Analytics Discovery
• Experience with agile development methodology Proven experience in overseeing the direction development and implementation of SFDC CRM software solutions
• Able to build and deliver hands on technology proof of concepts
• The ability to confidently present and articulate the business value of the Salesforce s Einstein platform to managers and executives of all levels Einstein Analytics and Discovery Insights Specialist Superbadage Einstein Analytics Data Preparation Specialist Superbadge
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
What we offer:
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.