EDR Architect | 9 to 16 Years | Bengaluru & Mumbai
- Should have experience in Threat Monitoring & Alerting, Threat Analysis & Response, Cyber Threat Intelligence.
- Develop and Drive standardized set of security product requirements into product and service offerings.
- Define and design secure solutions with the primary tenants of Availability, Integrity and Confidentiality
- Liaise with other security architects and security practitioners to share best practices and insights
- Provide analysis of vendors and suppliers technical capabilities for services provided for products
- Have experience in Defining Threat Model for customers, Industry and create hypothesis for threats, analyze and correlate accordingly.
- Develop innovative ways to detect threats and anomalous behavior leveraging logs and Lead detecting, investigating, and resolving security events.
- Identify and propose areas for improvement within Threat Hunting and Incident Response.
- Able to use intelligence from variety of sources (ex: OSINT tools) to hunt for attackers.
- Capable to investigate and assess the impact of security events based on hits on indicators of compromise (IOCs) or behavioral patterns (Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures, TTPs).
- Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR)/Network Security Monitoring (NSM) tools.
- Endpoint Detection & Response
- Endpoint Security
September 21, 2021