Hiring EDI Architech
Any Graduate(Full Time)
• Resolve tickets, provide first level and second level technical support on SI tool, debug and resolve BP failures, determine and document root cause for failures, monitor and restart processes as appropriate, have sufficient understanding of the business functions supported by the transactions, provide advice on functional and technical matters, evaluate business needs to direct improvements in systems.
• Involve in development work as appropriate.
• Build knowledge base for EDI Support
Details Skills & Experience
• Experience in EDI using SI Suite; Medium Level Technical Skill set with OS knowledge in Unix and Windows, DB knowledge MySQL or Oracle. Knowledge of EDI standards including X12, EDIFACT, VDA & Odette. An understanding of SI Trading Partners, Code Lists, Services, Schedules, with experience in design and implementation of business processes using BPML/BPEL is required in addition to mapping skills
• Good Knowledge of SI – Map Creation, envelope setups and error analysis
• Good knowledge in EDI debugging
• Good Knowledge in IDoc EDI mapping
• Good knowledge of EDI standard formats (X12, EDIFACT and VDA)
• Knowledge of UNIX, MySQL or Oracle
• Knowledge to set up new EDI Customer / Vendor.
• We need this position for Mumbai/ Bangalore/ Pune /Hyderabad location.