Who you’ll be working with
At Capgemini Invent we ideate and bring to life what’s next for our clients. By combining strategy, technology, data science and creative design expertise with an inventive mindset, we work with our clients to solve their most complex business and technology challenges. Located in more than 30 offices and 10 creative studios around the world, we have a 6,000+ strong team.
As a globally renowned technology and digital leader, we have the responsibility, the ambition and the means to contribute to solving major societal questions that are shaping our future world. Invent for Society aims to value how social impact is part of the fabric of what we do.
An overview of the role
We are seeking a talented individual to be part of a small team of makers, breakers, doers and disruptors, who love to solve tough problems and meet real customer needs with emerging technology.
You will be part of a multi-discipinary team in the discovery and build phase of innovation bringing partners who can show what is possible against a business challenge, and manage that partner relationship from idea to pilot.
You will work alongside clients, account execs, innovation strategists, engineers and product managers to ideate, experiment, and build rapid proof of values and innovations for a range of clients leveraging the latest in technology.
Your primary role as an Ecosystem Lead will be to source, evaluate and establish new technology and business partnerships to support the building of new products, services and systems to drive meaningful change and end-to-end transformation.
What you’ll do:
• Within client innovation projects, identify the right business and technical partnerships to deliver on an ecosystem scan, assessment and evaluation for innovation discovery to beta.
• Build jointly with clients and stakeholders an engagement and commercial model for partnership collaboration.
• Facilitate and frame content within design thinking workshops, to introduce specific partners who can solve for aspects of a business challenge
• Support start-ups and partners to formalise collaboration agreements at each stage of maturity
• Promote local collaborations across market units and offers to generate synergies and cross fertilize assets
• Identify and coordinate start-ups qualification needs leveraging our Global Ventures and Start-up Catalyst services for support
Collaboration and Innovation
We really believe in creating a partnership with our customers. Using our Accelerated Solutions Environment (ASE), you’ll get to know the customer’s needs and challenges, demo innovative solutions and quickly solve problems. It’ll help you discover unexpected answers together.
You will have a passion for innovation and emerging technology and embrace working with new ideas and methods. You will be comfortable working in an ambitious, start-up style culture where you will play a part in our future strategy and growth.
You should demonstrate an understanding and awareness of the value new technologies can bring, and be able to communicate this in engaging ways to technology partners, clients and internal stakeholders.
You get excited solving business and technology challenges by working hand in hand with customers to deliver unique experiences.
• 2+ years experience in a similar engineering or innovation role
• Excellent stakeholder management of diverse groups
• Excellent oral communication skills
• Understand business impact & value creation
• Understand technology trends and the innovation opportunities they bring
• Create empathy and inspire people to work with
• People leader, motivate, mobilize and socialize
• Ability to maintain good governance
• An technical and business understanding of integrating emerging technologies such as AI, IoT or Immersive technologies is a plus
• A passion for new technologies and an awareness of new technology trends, with a desire to experiment and learn – turning trends into reality
• A bias for action, creating proof points based on tangible experiments, prototypes or solutions
• A proven attention to detail
• The ability to break down complex solutions into a logical actions for the wider team
• SC clearance desirable
A challenging, creative and supportive working environment is important to us. We’ve put a lot of thought into how we work, and how we grow and support our team. Our policies on inclusive behaviours, mental health and parental responsibilities, and more, are designed to work for our people. While we strive to be as inclusive and forward-thinking as humanly possible, we also know we can always do better. The point is, we’re keen to talk about and accommodate any need that helps you get good work done while enjoying a quality work-life balance.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Whilst you will have London as an office base location, you must be fully flexible in terms of assignment location, as these roles may involve periods of time away from home at short notice.
We offer a remuneration package which includes flexible benefits options for you to choose to suit your own personal circumstances and a variable element dependent grade and on company and personal performance.
In order to commence a role with Capgemini UK plc you will be required to provide documentary proof prior to joining the Company that you are entitled to live and work in the UK.