Any UK Base
Who you’ll be working with
You will be joining our Insights and Data Global Practice working within the Enterprise Content Management team. We are proud to be the largest ECM practice in the UK and are currently delivering some of the most innovative and exciting ECM solutions in the country. Our success means that we are seeking to grow our team, and joining us means being part of a vibrant and ever-expanding team focusing on cutting-edge content management technologies.
The focus of your role
The Enterprise Content Management team in Capgemini is continuing to grow and requires ECM Consultant/Architects with strong skills in the ECM space. The team is focused on helping our customers to achieve real business value from the way in which they capture, manage and distribute their information. The team has very strong partnerships with key technology vendors such as Microsoft, OpenText, Box and IBM and helps our customers gain value from their investments in these technologies.
What you’ll do
- Act as a trusted advisor for ECM Strategy, Audit, and Solution Implementation
- Provide in depth experience to architect ECM solutions
- Develop ECM solutions and proposals for customers working with key sector/account teams
- Lead project teams in the delivery of ECM Strategies and Solutions
- Support the development of new/updated ECM solution offers
What you’ll bring
- Strong knowledge of Enterprise Content Management and / or Document Management with demonstrable experience of defining ECM strategies
- Knowledge and experience in Information Governance topics such as Information Lifecycle Management and Information Archiving
- Proven track record of leading the delivery of ECM projects across more than one industry
- Experience of working with Agile delivery techniques and distributed teams (inc Offshore)
- Excellent communication and Senior Stakeholder Management skills
- Experience in at least two of the following technologies: OpenText Documentum, SharePoint, IBM, OpenText or Box
We are seeking experienced consultants with solid experience of delivering Enterprise Content Management solutions. We are looking for individuals who want to build on the experiences they have gained to deliver innovative and value-focused solutions for some of the largest organisations in the UK.
Eligibility for SC clearance would be preferred.
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini is proud to represent nearly 130 nationalities and its cultural diversity. Our holistic definition of diversity extends beyond gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity, race, age and religion. Capgemini views diversity as everything that makes us who we are as an organization, including our social background, our experiences in life and work, our communication styles and even our personality. These dimensions contribute to the type of diversity we value the most: diversity of thought.
We want to make sure that we find the right people to work in our teams, and we know that working full-time isn’t necessarily right for everyone. So we’d love to hear from you if you feel you’re a great fit for this role, and would like to work flexibly. As an example, some of our team members work four days a week, but travel across the UK during their working days. Or you might prefer to work three days a week (in a job share scenario) with travel limited to Greater London. If you are the right person for this role, we’ll find the right working approach for you.
Find out more and apply