T&RS Test Manager
Who you’ll be working with
The Test and Release Service is part of the Capgemini global group and the Industry leaders in testing services delivering across the public sector in the UK. We deliver a wide variety of projects across multiple technology platforms into numerous business areas. It is a fast paced and challenging environment to work within. We are looking for dynamic, ambitious individuals who want to become part of our high performing teams.
What you’ll do
- Implementation and co-ordination of the End-to-End Assurance and Test Strategy in the systems development life cycle.
- Provision of technical direction and governance (for Assurance and Testing), liaison with the HMRC test authority to ensure consistent interpretation of our mutual test strategies.
- Product delivery implementation activities, managing deliverables, project budgets, planning and forecasting, involved in recruitment and rotation plans.
- Providing test direction for the area
- Analysing new work and changes to existing projects to estimate the effort needed and to determine people and test environment requirements.
- Producing the project test strategy and/or test approach.
- Creating detailed test schedules, including identifying the dependencies on other areas.
- Ensuring all subordinate test documentation is produced by the appropriate individual and reviewed.
- Planning and managing all test stages for the project including co-ordination with external teams and attending project checkpoint meetings.
- Authorising the completion of test stages and arranging sign-off with the client and other key stakeholders.
- Coaching and mentoring more inexperienced TM/TLs.
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often ground-breaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Find out more and apply