Job Title: Dynamics 365 Technical BA
Location: REMOTE during COVID (Client Location: NY)
Capgemini is seeking a Dynamics 365 Technical BA
- 10-12 Years experience in MS Dynamics 365 CE /CRM with knowledge in in Financial Services (Banking)
- Good understanding on capabilities of D365 Sales, Service and Power apps
- Experience in designing Security model, Configurations of Workflows, Power Automate, Business Rules.
- Data analysis and validation with CRM dynamics configuration rules
- Exposure in Workflows, Plugins, Form Customization and CRM Administration
- Requirement gathering and Analysis and experience in conducting workshops to drive requirements/design by engaging Business & Technical stakeholders
- Facilitating the review and approval of requirements from all stakeholders.
- Experience in MS CRM & 3rd party Integration using middleware for both real time and batch integrations.
- Writing user stories, conducting grooming sessions and story walkthroughs
- Giving demo to the Product Owner and other stakeholders for final sign-off
- Preparation of use case diagrams, UMLs, Sequence diagrams, Visio flows
- Work closely with the team to define the backlog and the sequence of implementation of the backlog
- Impacts analysis of change requests on the existing business flows
- Help the POs decide the fitment of those change requests into existing business flows without additional development effort
- Participate in sprint planning, sprint review, backlog refinement meetings, story grooming
- Conduct Application-level Testing to certify the features.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.