Job Title: Dynamics 365 Solution Architect
Location: REMOTE during COVID (Client Location: NY)
Capgemini is seeking a Dynamics 365 Solution Architect
- 12 – 14 Years experience in MS Dynamics 365 CE /CRM with knowledge in in Financial Services (Banking)
- Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (Sales, Service – Must) and knowledge other Microsoft Dynamics 365 suite of products.
- Dynamics 365 in Online & On-Premise implementations and environments and prior versions.
- Providing highly available, scalable Dynamics 365 architecture
- Hands on experience in C#.Net, Java Script, MS SQL, MS CRM SDK, MSD developer toolkit & SSRS
- Subject matter knowledge in integration architecture and the ability to map integration pattern to functional usage.
- Experience in MS CRM & 3rd party Integration using Middleware Tools/ API’s(REST, ODATA Web API’s) /SSIS packages.
- Experience in using Azure services for integration, Power Apps and Power Automate for upstream/downstream systems integrations.
- Experience in data migration – data analysis, data mappings, data harmonization using OOB and third party tools
- Experienced in reporting architecture, with SSRS and knowledge on Power BI.
- Lead the technical workshops to work with Business and technology partners on requirements to design and develop architecture solutions
- Should have good problem solving and analytical skills
- Be accountable for solution delivery and technical leadership
- Advocate best practices to develop scalable solutions in alignment with Product roadmap through supported and upgradable customizations / implementations.
- Experience in Agile methodologies
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.