Job Title: Dynamics 365 CRM Sr. Developer
Location: REMOTE during COVID (Client Location: NY)
Capgemini is seeking a Dynamics 365 CRM Sr. Developer
- 6-9 year experience. Must have strong technical skills on MS Dynamics 365 and earlier with online & on-premises environment.
- Strong Experience in designing Security model and Out of the Box Configurations.
- Experience in Workflows, Business Rules, Plugins, Form Customization and CRM Administration, Power Automate, Power apps
- Hands on experience in C#.Net, Java Script, MS SQL, MS CRM SDK, MSD developer toolkit.
- Experience in MS CRM & 3rd party Integration using Middleware Tools/ API’s(REST, ODATA Web API’s) /SSIS packages.
- Should have good problem solving and analytical skills
- Good understanding and clarification of business requirements
- Handling Analysis, Coding, Testing and Quality processes for tasks
- Should be able to think independently and be solution driven
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.