With almost 200,000 people in over 40 countries, Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of USD 15.78 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs and drive the results they want. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at http://www.capgemini.com. Rightshore ® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
Job Title: DW Architect
Job Location: Charlotte, NC
Job Type: Full Time
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Data Architect Data Warehouse will be responsible for data warehouse architecture tied to operational and analytical data stores.
- This may include modifying the ODS Data Warehouse model design or data load process.
- This position interfaces with business stakeholders and business analysts to gather DW requirements and translate business requirements into data warehouse design.
- The candidate must have prior history with Oracle PL SQL dimensional models via a star schema approach solid troubleshooting analytical skills and proven SQL query capability.
- Architect position is for individuals with significant professional hands on experience designing and building business intelligence or data warehouse solutions on Oracle GreenPlum
- Data Warehouse Solution Architects are expert industry leaders with ETL Leading Data Warehouse reporting and BI Tools and Oracle SQL GreenPlum
- Leading small team engagements to design implement and support ETL and analytics solutions
- The candidate must demonstrate strong technical leadership skills and are able to mentor others with related technologies
- Data Warehouse Solution Architect should support project scoping estimating tasks and writing statements of work together with our account leadership team
- This position is for individuals who enjoy leading project teams while continuing to work hands on building data and analytics solutions using advance platform
- Position requires individual to have very good knowledge of Risk Based applications implementation in Bank Sector Domain
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law