The AM Domain Leader is responsible for:
- Being the first management level of team members;
- The delivery of the Application Managed Services (AMS) at the appropriate contractual service levels.
- The management of the delivery of the services and other agreed deliverables in all its aspects: specification, estimation, planning, control, acceptance, SLA compliancy for the applications in scope
- Providing a planning detailing for each team member the activities of the coming week as well as a higher level planning detailing team’s activities in at least coming month
- Providing input to be used for development of capacity plans via AM service approved capacity forecasting tool
- Evaluating and report risks as they rise. This mandatory practice should be passed to the team members to make them aware of the need to do it.
- Co-operation with other support entities and resolver groups.
- Ensuring the AMS team is adequately resourced, followed-up and motivated; a specific attention should be paid to:
- Delegating domain lead activities than can be delegated while giving opportunities to the team members to grow up
- Challenging team composition versus service needs
- Evaluating and reporting on team member’s performance.
- Actively managing team knowledge and ensuring proper balance of the knowledge matrix.
- Implementing and controlling all agreed procedures and processes.
- Systematically providing meeting minutes; this mandatory practice should be passed / delegated to all team members.
- Reviewing and ensuring proper time reporting on a weekly basis, with a final review before end of adjustment period in the following month.
- Approving holidays (sometimes by giving input to Service Manager for making a decision).
- Looking for continuous improvement
- Ensuring an effective OneTeam way of working between onshore & offshore
- Mastering the « eco-system », meaning knowing who the decision makers are, who the users are, who the contacts are within other related teams or 3rd parties.
- Setting-up and maintaining communication channels with the business. This implies to setup recurrent meetings with the main stakeholders of the eco-system (business contacts, …).
- The quality of all team’s deliverables. Looking for add-on sales opportunity when there may be a positive business case both for DLL and Capgemini
- Promoting, implementing and supporting service team orientation towards more industrialization, automation Business value…
- Qualities required: Proactivity, Onwership, outside- in thinking, team leadership, ownership, strong communicator
Master Dutch &/or French + English
4-5 years in project or Service delivery experience is required.