Role : Dojo Developer – Exp : 2 – 9 Years – Pune
Please carry a Government Approved Photo ID Original & 2 Passport size photograph, without these you will not be allowed to attend the interview.
Job Description :
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop modern software applications, working with the UI Team
- Responsible for the business and data logic of the applications, creating data structures, algorithms, models, functions, prototypes, promises, business processes objects, etc
- Strong experience programming light weight code, refactoring, optimizing
- Able to read, modify and debug complex code
- Associate should have good knowledge of DOJO framework
- Associate should be ready to learn other technology/tool.
- Should be ready to work from client location
- Should have working experience of 2 to 9 years in creating responsive web applications.
- CSS3/ Less
- JSON, XML, XSLT, XSD, XPath
Job Location: Pune
Required Experience: 2 to 9 Years
Primary Skill: DOJO