• ReactJS/Node JS
• CSS3/ Less
• JSON, XML, XSLT, XSD, XPath
• Jenkins/TeamCity builds
Interpersonal skills, management, leadership, communications, sales, planning and organizing, project management skills etc.
DOJO | Pune | 6 – 9 Years
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop modern software applications, working with the UI Team
- Responsible for the business and data logic of the applications, creating data structures, algorithms, models, functions, prototypes, promises, business processes objects, etc
- Strong experience programming light weight code, refactoring, optimizing
- Able to read, modify and debug complex code
- Hands on experience in Angular.js, HTML5 and CSS3 frameworks like Bootstrap/Foundation etc.
- Experience in creating & consuming RESTful web services.
- Strong experience with version management (Git/SVN)
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development methodology
- Strong communication and client-facing skills with the ability to work in a consulting environment is essential
Nice to have:
- Exposure on node.js based front end tools like Bower, Grunt/Gulp.
- Knowledge on dynamic css languages like SASS and LESS.
- up-to-date on latest client-side frameworks (Angular 2.0, Backbone.Js, Knockout.JS, Ext.Js, Node.Js, DOJO, React, Flux, etc.).
- Experience with Cross browser compatibility and have coded with OOAD, TDD, CI/CD, and Design Patterns.
- 6 – 9 Years