DLP_5 to 9 Years_Mumbai
- Assist in the hands-on implementation of multiple DLP solutions.
- Provide DLP subject matter expertise and thought leadership as an extended member of a customer team.
- Provide guidance, recommendations, best practices, etc. for DLP operations.
- 3+ years of experience administering, supporting, or consulting on Symantec / McAfee / Websense DLP in a large enterprise customer environment.
- 5+ years of experience in Information Security, including: Incident Response and Remediation, Forensic Analysis, security tools such as security tools such as NMAP, Nessus, TCPDump, Wireshark, Netcat, Backtrack, Encase, Helix, FTK.
- Working knowledge of operating system platforms, routers, web proxies (BlueCoat), network protocols, and security architecture.