Senior Django Developer
BE WHOEVER YOU NEED TO BE?
OR JUST BE YOU?
Are you fierce in coding and fun in life? We’ve got the job for you as a Senior Django Developer! We are building up a new software development team to serve one of our biggest clients. To accompany the already assigned skilled developers we are now looking to hire a solid Django developer to complete the team. This is a great opportunity to jump in right from the start!
About Capgemini Finland
Capgemini Finland is a winning team of consultants, technology experts, developers, designers and innovators. We are building a better, more sustainable and inclusive future by transforming organizations and helping them grow. Our local expertise in cloud solutions, digital services, SAP, data and AI is backed up by a powerful global network.
Here’s what we expect from an ideal candidate:
- You are competent at software development on Python/Django
- You have experience in Java development
- You have passion to learn new technologies and environments
- You like to work as part of a team and can communicate fluently both in English and Finnish (this is an absolute requirement)
Ticked every box so far? These extras will net you bonus points:
- Keycloak expertise
- Wildfly (or Jboss) development basics
- Identity and Access Management expertise: OpenID Connect / OAuth
- CI/CD preferably Microsoft Azure DevOps knowledge
- Ansible basics
What you get
At Capgemini Finland, you shape your own future. As one of our experts, you will combine cutting-edge technology with human insights to reimagine what’s possible. You will have an impact on how leading Finnish organizations and entire industries operate in the digital era. Our work contributes to a more functional and inclusive society and touches the everyday lives of thousands.
Employee benefits include:
- Global training & development support with free access to +250 000 classes and certifications from Coursera, Pluralsight, Harvard Spark and more
- Fair and equal career management program and an unparalleled network of experts to learn from
- Flexible working hours and remote working policy
- Modern office spaces with a gym, swimming pool and spa area in Helsinki (you can also have our Lappeenranta office as your home base)
- Extensive benefits to support your health and wellbeing
- A tightly knit team and a culture devoted to building a sustainable and inclusive future
Employees consistently praise Capgemini Finland for providing opportunities to grow and learn, for making work enjoyable with freedom and flexibility, and for embracing a truly diverse and inclusive culture.
Does this sound like your thing? Send your application latest by 31st
of January 2022.
Got a question about this role? For more information, please reach out to
Kari Lahtinen (CX Architecture & Development Competence Pool Manager)
at firstname.lastname@example.org or +358 40 730 1946
Get The Future You Want.