Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Capgemini Business Services department is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. Business Services employs over 4000 specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
Coca-Cola European Partners, one of our major clients from food and beverage industry, is looking for an experienced German speaker to join newly created team.
- The duties of Disputes and Route Settlement Specialist include analyzing the root causes of the complex problems related to Route Settlement, resolving them on a timely manner
- Handling queries and resolving customers disputes (managing received queries, registering claims in databases, analyzing and following up with relevant departments)
- Taking care of sensitive customers/claims
- Providing high customer service regarding disputes/route settlement issues
- Perform other assigned tasks and duties necessary to support the Accounts Receivable Department
- Must communicate & follow up effectively with sales department regarding customer accounts on a timely basis
- Establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with Client finance department and Client customers representatives
- At least 1 year of experience in C2C area
- Fluent in English and German (at least B2 level)
- Good Customer Service & communication skills
- Availability to go for 3 months transition in Berlin (November 2017)
- Good analytical skills
- Excel knowledge and computer skills would be an asset
- Strong interpersonal, communication skills and enthusiasm
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and stretch targets
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients – known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages.
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen philosophy.
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ACCA, Prince2, PMP). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program).
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.