Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Knowledge of DGEM Tech Technology
- Understand the business, its’s volatilities and the impact on organizational finances and services
- Proven experience as Team Manager
- Experience and knowledge about process improvement methodologies
- Being Subject Matter Expert for Disputes and associated processes
- Fluent English skills
What duties will help you grow?
In this role you will ensure all Service Level Agreements are adhered to and provide the client with a high-quality service and drive continuous improvements. You will promote teamwork, provide employees with coaching and feedback for a small/medium size team. You will network with other functions.
- Drive DGEM alignment within the area of expertise
- Drive performance improvement by applying best in practice standards and innovative process improvement methodologies
- Apply complex analytical models and problem solving techniques and methodologies to the specific context
- Be aware of the business context for the analyzed data, can draw insights and makes relevant recommendations to deliver valuable outcomes to the client
- Understand the business, its’s volatilities and the impact on organizational finances and services. Implements and advises on measures to mitigate these.
- Manage effective usage of resources in the service delivery
- Manage delivery utilizing KPI measures
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).