Senior Associate – Salem – Dispute Management
- Minimum 3 years of experience in operation process.
- Good written and oral communication skills as well as interpersonal skills (advanced MS Outlook knowledge, Client facing role).
- Proactive thinking to reduce the errors / issues.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to produce timely and accurate results while managing deadlines and multiple tasks
- Smooth Client interaction & Rapport maintenance
- Dedication & commitment towards completion of month close activities
Roles and Responsibility:
- Responsible for Trade Promotions and Claims Management processing.
- Responsible for Budget Reconciliation of the areas allocated.
- Responsible for documentation of all the sub-processes.
- Responsible for Ad-Hoc requests preparation & distribution.
- Responsible for System related / client system UAT.
- Responsible for meeting Client KPI’s ( TAT & Accuracy ).
- Deal client calls with eye for details.
- Coordinate with the team and get things completed on-time with required KPI’s.
- Approach & Mobility
- A focus on results and a flexible “can–do” approach.
- To work under limited supervision.
- Ability to deliver effectively in high pressure.
- Willingness to learn, grow and stretch into new roles.
- Flexible with working hours.