As the digital innovation, consulting and transformation business of the Capgemini Group, Capgemini Invent helps CxOs envision and build what’s next for their organizations. We’re located in more than 30 offices and 10 creative studios around the world, and our 6,000+ strong team combines strategy, technology, data science and creative design with deep industry expertise and insights, to develop new digital solutions and business models of the future.
At Capgemini Invent, we believe transformation begins with invention and ends with results. This inventive thinking helps clients unlock new opportunities and create what’s next for their organisations. Ideation and prototyping are key, but so too is helping our clients to scale and industrialise new solutions. The fourth industrial revolution is forcing businesses to rethink their strategy, business model and offerings to their culture – and everything in between. While emerging technologies such as artificial intelligence and blockchain continue to evolve, many organisations are still in the dark as to how and where they might be integrated. Capgemini Invent help our clients address these challenges by designing and creating advanced, real-world digital solutions and the business models of the future, resulting in new value creation and driving their growth
To meet these demands companies in the oil and gas industry need to invest millions in Opex and Capex improvements and digital transformation. Given the scale of investment there is a very strong focus to ensure these programmes are delivered effectively, drive out efficiency at all levels and that the change is both adopted and sustained.
As a result, we are seeing a significant increase in demand for our teams. We have built a successful track record of delivering leading edge transformational digital change which is adopted and embedded into our clients. Capgemini brings to bear vast experience, a strong business improvement skillset, business change capability, an understanding of technology and a highly collaborative approach.
As part of this growth in demand, we are seeking an experienced Director to join our team of highly talented consultants, working on the pursuit and delivery of digital transformation consulting services as well as providing subject matter expertise, capability development and intellectual capital.
- You must have significant UK experience gained within a large strategy house, as senior level consultant within the oil and gas sector.
- You will have a strong network across the oil and gas market.
- Strong evidence of having developed a consulting business within the oil and gas sector – you’ll have personal business development targets of circa £2m per annum.
- Experience of managing large complex programmes and delivering digital transformation services / projects.
- Ability to apply knowledge in the following areas:
- Oil and gas upstream and downstream operations, capital delivery, customer Services, IT and back office
- Deployment of Digital Transformation solutions and services
- Supporting capabilities for the Sector including Telemetry, Asset Management, Workforce Management, Business Strategy, Business Planning.
- Supporting technologies for oil and gas, including Scada, Telemetry, Big Data, Cloud
- Emerging trends in the market such as IoT, mobile applications, automation, energy management, digital twin and BIM
- Operationalising solutions, for example transitioning factory models for RPA, energy and mobile Apps into operations, integrating advanced analytics into operational business as usual etc.
Whilst you will probably have London as an office base location, you must be fully flexible in terms of assignment location, as these roles may involve periods of time away from home at short notice.
We offer a remuneration package which includes fixed salary and variable compensation dependent on company and personal performance. We also offer flexible benefits options for you to choose to suit your own personal circumstances.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
In order to commence a role with Capgemini UK plc you will be required to provide documentary proof prior to joining the Company that you are entitled to live and work in the UK.