Who you’ll be working with
At Capgemini Invent we ideate and bring to life what’s next for our clients. By combining strategy, technology, data science and creative design expertise with an inventive mindset, we work with our clients to solve their most complex business and technology challenges. Located in more than 30 offices and 10 creative studios around the world, we have a 6,000+ strong team.
As a globally renowned technology and digital leader, we have the responsibility, the ambition and the means to contribute to solving major societal questions that are shaping our future world. Invent for Society aims to value how social impact is part of the fabric of what we do.
See what it’s like to work at Capgemini Invent, visit our Glassdoor Page.
An overview of the role:
We are looking for a ServiceNow Director to join the Workforce and Organisation team. You will be part of the Future of HR team delivering successful programmes across both Government and private sector clients. Consultants in this role will be dynamic in their approach and able to manage change with personality, precision and predictability to help realise measurable, positive business outcomes.
You’ll be a part of a team that helps our clients reinvent the way they work to process human capital management and drive change across their businesses, with a focus on user-centric HR models.
No matter the project or customer, your work will have a meaningful impact on society, businesses and lives. It’s really rewarding. And it’s also really varied. You’ll potentially work on a huge variety of projects (some larger than others), so you could gain lots of experience in a short amount of time.
Collaboration and Innovation:
We really believe in creating a partnership with out customers. Using our Accelerated Solutions Environment (ASE), you’ll get to know the customer’s needs and challenges, demo innovative solutions and quickly solve problems. It’ll help you discover unexpected answers together.
Why this role?
Working within the W&O team involves advising on significant business and organisational change that utilise our leading practice methods, tools and techniques. You’ll make change “stick”, ensuring sustainable benefits are realised by our clients, through your ability to have personal impact and skill in application of our methods. You will focus on the transfer of capability and also contribute to the strategic direction of the Capgemini Future of HR team. You will deliver end-to-end transformations for workforce programs, services and processes to identify, build and incentivise clients to drive success of organizations and their workforces. You will use your knowledge and experience of HR operations, HCM systems and the ServiceNow HR Service Delivery (HRSD) platform to help clients optimize their HR operations and drive business results.
You will have a good grounding in some or all of the following areas:
- The ServiceNow Now Platform
- Functional capabilities of the market leading core HCM solution, including SAP SuccessFactors, Workday, and Oracle
- Delivering process redesign, functional design, and requirements for HCM solutions
- Functional capabilities of the ServiceNow HRSD, including its Employee Service Portal, Case and Knowledge Management, and Enterprise Onboarding and Transitions applications
- Establishing user journeys and creating user stories to support the design and configuration of ServiceNow HRSD
- Development of HR strategies, Operating Models, and Service Delivery Model Design tailored to an organisation’s business requirements
- Key trends in HR driven by both the evolution into an Intelligent People-centric function, and external shocks (including COVID-19, Brexit, and legislative changes)
You will also require:
- Strong management consulting experience with proven success in ServiceNow.
- A proven track record in new business development / account management across the full sales lifecycle; you will have a personal sales target of circa £2m per annum of consulting business.
- Proven ability to be successful in a matrixed organisation and to enlist support and commitment from peers in selling and delivering consulting solutions.
- Credibility and personal impact – being driven, dynamic, tenacious and possessing the will to win and deliver results.
- Versatility and collaborative in style, empathetic in nature, confident in content and focussed on outcomes at all levels in the client organisation.
- A passion to shape, motivate and deliver
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Learning and development:
There’s an endless amount to learn at Capgemini, and an endless number of ways to do so. So, you’ll also have unique training opportunities to take advantage of. Some of our consultants even have the chance to go to Les Fontaine (near Paris, France), where we host a conference. Outside of dedicated training, everyone makes time to help and support one another – collaboration is encouraged across all of our teams.
We understand that everyone has varied lives and we want you to have a great work-life balance. So, where possible, our Work Life Harmony policy will help you to work flexibly and juggle your work and home life.
We’re also focused on using tech to have a positive social impact. So, we’re working to reduce our own carbon footprint and improve everyone’s access to a digital world. It’s something we’re really serious about. In fact, we were even named as one of the world’s most ethical companies by the Ethisphere Institute for an 8th year. When you join Capgemini, you’ll join a team that does the right thing.
Whilst you will have London as an office base location, you must be fully flexible in terms of assignment location, as these roles may involve periods of time away from home at short notice.
We offer a remuneration package which includes flexible benefits options for you to choose to suit your own personal circumstances and a variable element dependent grade and on company and personal performance.
In order to commence a role with Capgemini UK plc you will be required to provide documentary proof prior to joining the Company that you are entitled to live and work in the UK.
More information is at available at: https://www.capgemini.com/gb-en/service/invent/