As the digital innovation, consulting and transformation business of the Capgemini Group, Capgemini Invent helps CxOs envision and build what’s next for their organizations. We’re located in more than 30 offices and 10 creative studios around the world, and our 6,000+ strong team combines strategy, technology, data science and creative design with deep industry expertise and insights, to develop new digital solutions and business models of the future.
At Capgemini Invent, we believe transformation begins with invention and ends with results. This inventive thinking helps clients unlock new opportunities and create what’s next for their organisations. Ideation and prototyping are key, but so too is helping our clients to scale and industrialise new solutions. The fourth industrial revolution is forcing businesses to rethink their strategy, business model and offerings to their culture – and everything in between. While emerging technologies such as artificial intelligence and blockchain continue to evolve, many organisations are still in the dark as to how and where they might be integrated. Capgemini Invent help our clients address these challenges by designing and creating advanced, real-world digital solutions and the business models of the future, resulting in new value creation and driving their growth.
We are looking for a ServiceNow Director to join the People and Organisation team. You will be part of the Future of HR team delivering successful programmes across both Government and private sector clients. Consultants in this role will be dynamic in their approach and able to manage change with personality, precision and predictability to help realise measurable, positive business outcomes.
You’ll be a part of a team that helps our clients reinvent the way they work to process human capital management and drive change across their businesses, with a focus on user-centric HR models.
Working within the P&O team involves advising on significant business and organisational change that utilise our leading practice methods, tools and techniques. You'll make change "stick", ensuring sustainable benefits are realised by our clients, through your ability to have personal impact and skill in application of our methods. You will focus on the transfer of capability and also contribute to the strategic direction of the Capgemini Future of HR team. You will deliver end-to-end transformations for workforce programs, services and processes to identify, build and incentivise clients to drive success of organizations and their workforces. You will use your knowledge and experience of HR operations, HCM systems and the ServiceNow HR Service Delivery (HRSD) platform to help clients optimize their HR operations and drive business results.
You will come from a recognised consultancy background and you’ll have a desire to continue the growth in the consulting sector, and you’ll bring knowledge and experience gained by working with ServiceNow as a tool – either in ITSM or HR.
As a Director, you will be responsible for new business / sell on consulting opportunities in excess of £2m per annum. You will play a leadership role in our wider business, helping set the direction, driving forward the business, model our values and behaviours, and coach and develop junior members of the team.
You will have a good grounding in some or all of the following areas:
- The ServiceNow Now Platform
- Functional capabilities of the market leading core HCM solution, including SAP SuccessFactors, Workday, and Oracle
- Delivering process redesign, functional design, and requirements for HCM solutions
- Functional capabilities of the ServiceNow HRSD, including its Employee Service Portal, Case and Knowledge Management, and Enterprise Onboarding and Transitions applications
- Establishing user journeys and creating user stories to support the design and configuration of ServiceNow HRSD
- Development of HR strategies, Operating Models, and Service Delivery Model Design tailored to an organisation’s business requirements
- Key trends in HR driven by both the evolution into an Intelligent People-centric function, and external shocks (including COVID-19, Brexit, and legislative changes)
You will also require:
- Strong management consulting experience with proven success in ServiceNow.
- A proven track record in new business development / account management across the full sales lifecycle; you will have a personal sales target of circa £2m per annum of consulting business.
- Proven ability to be successful in a matrixed organisation and to enlist support and commitment from peers in selling and delivering consulting solutions.
- Credibility and personal impact – being driven, dynamic, tenacious and possessing the will to win and deliver results.
- Versatility and collaborative in style, empathetic in nature, confident in content and focussed on outcomes at all levels in the client organisation.
- A passion to shape, motivate and deliver.
To be successful you’ll be intellectually strong, highly motivated and a self-starter. You will be bringing a proactive, can-do attitude to project delivery, and you’ll be capable of working independently as well as in teams in our collaborative but sometimes demanding project environment. You’ll need to be credible, with the gravitas to engage effectively with C-level / CXOs on a peer to peer basis. You will be collaborative in style, empathetic in nature, confident in content and focussed on outcomes at all levels in the client organisation. In fact, you’ll thrive in this environment. You’ll demonstrate consulting professionalism and flexibility – you’ll be able to adjust positively to situations that involve changing tasks and/or location, shifting priorities or ambiguity.
Whilst you will have London as an office base location, you must be fully flexible in terms of assignment location, as these roles may involve periods of time away from home at short notice.
We offer a remuneration package which includes fixed salary, and in addition for Senior Consultant and above, you will receive variable compensation dependent on company and personal performance. We also offer flexible benefits options for you to choose to suit your own personal circumstances.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
In order to commence a role with Capgemini UK plc you will be required to provide documentary proof prior to joining the Company that you are entitled to live and work in the UK.
More information is at available at: https://www.capgemini.com/gb-en/service/invent/