At Capgemini Group, we are proud of our purpose “Unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future”. Our success is measured through our value creation, and our overall positive impact. Capgemini Invent is the digital innovation, transformation and consulting global business line of the Capgemini Group, specialising in advising and supporting enterprises in significant transformation, from innovative strategy to execution and with an unstinting focus on value creation. With the new digital economy creating significant disruptions and opportunities, our global team of over 7,000 talented individuals works with leading companies to design and create advanced real-world digital solutions and future business models, solving their most complex business and technology challenges.
A number of factors are permanently changing the Financial Services industry. These most notably include growth of new digital technologies, fast evolving customer behaviours, unsteady growth in mature economies, globalization of markets and regulatory pressure. Through its longstanding client relationships and its strong convictions about intelligent business practices, Capgemini Invent has developed an expertise that is renowned in the financial services industry.
The focus of your role:
We are looking for a senior Risk & Compliance Transformation Advisor in Financial Services to support our clients in all aspects of data driven risk and compliance transformation.
- Transformation strategy with risk & compliance assessment and development of future state design and models
- Operational transformation with redesign of risk assessment and detection models, design and implementation of operational efficiency levers in Risk (e.g. credit risk, operational risk) and Compliance (e.g. AML, KYC, Sanctions, Market Integrity, Investor Protection) and driving change
- Transformation using Data e.g. weak signal detection, predictive analysis, sentiment analysis, reduction of false positives via machine learning.
What you’ll do:
You will be a trusted advisor to our senior client stakeholders, helping them envision and realise transformation.
- Identify Risk Transformation opportunities to drive better performance for our financial services clients
- Develop initiatives and opportunities collaboratively with senior client stakeholders including CXOs, Heads Of, GMs to deliver tangible outcomes
- Design transformation projects, lead delivery with analysis, developing recommendations and mentoring project teams
- Utilise a combination of our broader pre-existing relationship and your own network
What you’ll bring:
You are a senior practitioners in Financial Services Risk and Compliance transformation.
- Consulting experience in Financial Services Risk and Compliance domain
- Solid experience delivering data driven Risk and Compliance transformation in Banking
- Experience, confidence and maturity in working with senior leaders including CXOs / GMs
- Excellent core consulting skills including facilitation, communication and influencing
- Demonstrated ability to connect technology and consulting opportunities to shape outcomes for clients
- Experience with choice and deployment of risk solutions, innovation and industrialization (Transaction Monitoring System, Case management, Client Lifecycle Management…)
- Experience with Risk and Compliance related Data Management / Data Platform / Smart analytics
- Experience in broader technology led business Transformation
What happens next and what can we offer you?
Passionate people are Capgemini’s Ace of Spades – join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you’ll find the rewards are more than just financial. You will work alongside some very smart and inspiring people on exciting projects and you will also enjoy incredible benefits. We offer flexible work practices and 40 hours of self-development every year with a huge selection of learning opportunities to choose from.
As “Architects of Positive Futures”, Capgemini actively supports the community in 3 ways:
Diversity and Inclusion - we believe diversity of thought fuels excellence and innovation, which is why we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability, intersex status or age. To support our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we celebrate special events and days of significance that are important to our employees such as Diwali, Bastille Day, Pride, IDAHOBIT, IWD and International day of people with Disabilities. Our Employee Resource Groups Women@Capgemini and OutFront support the grassroots passion of employees to drive our diversity agenda and effect change.
Digital inclusion - at Capgemini we are using our skills to drive social impact initiatives focusing on helping society address the impact of the digital and automation revolution. We also provide employees with opportunities to give back to the community through charity projects and volunteer days.
Environmental Sustainability - Capgemini joined the CDP’s (Carbon Disclosure Project) prestigious “A list” for its commitment to the Net-Zero economy. We are focusing on helping our clients transform towards more sustainable business models and committing to reduce our own carbon emissions (GHG) by 20% per employee by 2020.
Recognised by Ethisphere as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the last 8 years in a row, ethics and values are at the heart of Capgemini’s corporate culture and business. Embedded in our DNA, our seven values – Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty – have remained the same since company inception in 1967. To see how we bring these values to life, click here to listen to some of our employee’s stories.
Come join us, bring your whole self to work, create new possibilities for you, your customers and your community and help us to be Architects of Positive Futures.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.