At Capgemini Invent we ideate and bring to life what’s next for our clients. By combining strategy, technology, data science and creative design expertise with an inventive mindset, we work with our clients to solve their most complex business and technology challenges. Located in more than 30 offices and 10 creative studios around the world, we have a 6,000+ strong team.
As a globally renowned technology and digital leader, we have the responsibility, the ambition and the means to contribute to solving major societal questions that are shaping our future world. Invent for Society aims to value how social impact is part of the fabric of what we do.
Our Insight Driven Enterprise (IDE) practice is a cornerstone of Capgemini Invent’s digital capability. Together with our research partner MIT, we have presented our views on the market challenges and how organisations can transform themselves using the power of digital.
The companies that compete most successfully are those who have data as an integral part of their business model. This allows them to use analytics to identify customer needs, and to use AI to optimise and automate the speed and quality of their decision making. However, constant change means even the most mature organisation needs to focus on innovation and optimisation to realise the opportunities presented by Artificial Intelligence & Automation.
In the Insights Driven Enterprise (IDE) team we are Capgemini specialist business analytics and strategic modelling capability. We deliver analytical solutions and advisory services to a wide range of sectors and clients, using our industry knowledge and data & analytics to help our clients realise the emerging possibilities of analytics AI and automation.
See what it’s like to work at Capgemini Invent, visit our Glassdoor page
As a Director in our Insight Driven Enterprise practice you will be responsible for new business and selling consulting opportunities in excess of £2m per year. You will play a leadership role across our AI, data science and analytics capabilities; shaping our strategy, defining our ambition and developing junior members of the team.
No matter the project or customer, your work will have a meaningful impact on society, businesses and lives. It’s really rewarding. And it’s also really varied. You’ll potentially work on a huge variety of projects (some larger than others), so you could gain lots of experience in a short amount of time.
We really believe in creating a partnership with our customers. Using our Accelerated Solutions Environment (ASE), you’ll get to know the customer’s needs and challenges, demo innovative solutions and quickly solve problems. It’ll help you discover unexpected answers together.
You want to be part of a rapidly growing team delivering some of the most exciting AI, Data Science and Analytics work across both the Private Sector and the Public Sector.
You want to accelerate your own career and take on a wide range of responsibilities that include:
- Working as part of the Capgemini Invent IDE leadership team to grow our practice and develop our offers
- Inspiring our clients on exploiting the potential of AI, data science and analytics in their businesses
- Helping clients to design their data strategies, embed data science solutions and use insight to optimise and automate business decision making
- Selling, leading and managing large delivery programmes with data and analytics at the centre
- Creating thought leadership and new propositions that reflect Capgemini Invent’s position as a leading AI, data science and analytics consultancy
You will already be a leader within the field of AI, data and analytics and you want to take your career to the next level. You will likely have experience within a large consultancy, and you will have relationships at senior levels in multiple client organisations.
Specifically, you will bring:
- Good existing relationships with Senior Executives of large organisations in the UK, focussed on the areas responsible for AI, Data Science and Analytics
- Experience of defining data strategies and shaping the AI or data science services and solutions that deliver the client’s vision, integrated across technology and business functions.
- A deep understanding of trends in the AI, data science or analytics market and how these are changing
- Experience in the application of analytical techniques, for example customer analytics, supply chain optimisation, intelligent automation, machine learning or deep learning
- Experience in the uptake and adoption of cloud services in the deployment of data and analytics services; experience with GCP, AWS or Azure
- Experience in visual analytics, storytelling and insight generation to inform and influence decision making across client organisations
You will also require:
- Strong management consulting experience with proven success in AI, Data Science or Analytics
- A proven track record in new business development / account management in large clients across the full sales lifecycle; you will have a personal sales target of circa £2m per annum of consulting business.
- Proven ability to be successful in a matrixed organisation and to enlist support and commitment from peers in selling and delivering consulting solutions.
- Credibility and personal impact; you will be respected by colleagues and clients
- Versatility and collaborative in style, empathetic in nature, confident in content and focussed on outcomes at all levels in the client organisation.
- A passion to shape, motivate and deliver AI, Data Science and Analytics work
You want the opportunity to grow your own network and shape your leadership career path through access to some of the UK’s leading data science and analytics professionals. Through our longstanding client relationships and our impactful thought leadership on insight-led business transformation, Capgemini Invent has developed an expertise and market presence that is renowned across the AI, Data Science and Analytics domain. We work with a wide variety of organisations across multiple sectors and the ability to exploit our strategy, design and delivery capability means we can lead on their biggest data and insight transformation programmes.
Capgemini Invent has accelerated its growth throughout 2020 and, we have invested heavily in building our already strong Insight Driven Enterprise practice through targeted recruitment, training and access to platforms and tooling. As a Director in our team, you will be part of this growth journey and you will be given the foundations to take your career to the next level as a senior leader in Capgemini Invent.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
There’s an endless amount to learn at Capgemini, and an endless number of ways to do so. So, you’ll also have unique training opportunities to take advantage of. Some of our consultants even have the chance to go to Les Fontaine (near Paris, France), where we host a conference. Outside of dedicated training, everyone makes time to help and support one another – collaboration is encouraged across all of our teams.
We understand that everyone has varied lives and we want you to have a great work-life balance. So, where possible, our Work Life Harmony policy will help you to work flexibly and juggle your work and home life.
We’re also focused on using tech to have a positive social impact. So, we’re working to reduce our own carbon footprint and improve everyone’s access to a digital world. It’s something we’re really serious about. In fact, we were even named as one of the world’s most ethical companies by the Ethisphere Institute for an 8th year. When you join Capgemini, you’ll join a team that does the right thing.
Whilst you will have London, Manchester or Glasgow as an office base location, you must be fully flexible in terms of assignment location, as these roles may involve periods of time away from home at short notice.
We offer a remuneration package which includes flexible benefits options for you to choose to suit your own personal circumstances and a variable element dependent grade and on company and personal performance.
In order to commence a role with Capgemini UK plc you will be required to provide documentary proof prior to joining the Company that you are entitled to live and work in the UK.
More information is at available at: https://www.capgemini.com/gb-en/service/invent/