Who you’ll be working with
Our cards & payments domain practices focus on delivering end-to-end solutions in the cards & payments arenas (credit/debit cards and wires), specialising in large system global deployment projects, digital transformation, consolidation, and consulting engagements, through technology integration and implementation projects.
We provide services such as consulting, business analysis, architecture, application development and maintenance, web enablement, channel integrations, live system support, and testing.
The team is a techno-functional one that consists of domain SMEs – business analysts, and technical associates that specialise in implementing package solutions (e.g. VisonPLUS, Cardpac, Triumph, Tsys-Prime,Tsys-TS2, OPF, GPP, Pega, Triad, Falcon, SMG3, Stragtegyware, Probe, Dialogue, CSF, Debt manager, CACS, GPP, OPF etc).
We publish an annual World Payments Report to demonstrate thought leadership in the market www.worldpaymentsreport.com
What you’ll do
Consulting Delivery – You'll lead a team to develop concise and practical recommendations with a clear implementation path.
Thought Leadership – You'll provide leadership to new and emerging best practices in the current business climate and environment, identifying and developing knowledge assets, and introducing processes to improve their leverage. You'll facilitates development of appropriate knowledge management processes, tools and standards.
Practice Leadership – You'll be an active member of practice leadership, playing a key role in attracting broader interest and expertise into the practice.
In addition, you will:
- Drive sales either in lead / proactive or supporting role (responding to RFPs, RFIs and preparing proposals related to the platform)
- Provide leadership to the solutions team to build IP, accelerators and framework
- Drive Capgemini's point of view in the market
What you’ll bring
- Consulting & sales experience in the cards & payments space
- In-depth knowledge of the cards and payments industry
- Operational experience (e.g. practice management)
- Ability to clarify client challenges and identify relevant market and technology trends, with particular knowledge of cards and payments markets issues
- An ability to define business and technology solutions that can delivery real benefits to our clients, which can be delivered in an agile and iterative way
- An understanding of the commercial, legal and operational aspects of cards and payments solutions
- An ability to understand and identify the application of new technologies to business opportunities
- Experience in Agile delivery
- Experience in driving innovation into business operations and customer experience
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, disability, family or care responsibilities, gender and gender identity, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race (which includes colour, caste, nationality and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief, sexual orientation, social or educational background. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Please let us know if you consider yourself to have a disability that requires an adjustment to help facilitate your application, interview or the joining process.