At Capgemini Group, we are proud of our purpose “Unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future”. Our success is measured through our value creation, and our overall positive impact.
Capgemini Invent is the digital innovation, transformation and consulting global business line of the Capgemini Group, specialising in advising and supporting enterprises in significant transformation, from innovative strategy to execution and with an unstinting focus on value creation. With the new digital economy creating significant disruptions and opportunities, our global team of over 7,000 talented individuals works with leading companies to design and create advanced real-world digital solutions and future business models, solving their most complex business and technology challenges.
The focus of your role:
As a Director, Public Sector in Capgemini Invent, you’ll be a seasoned professional with Federal Government domain expertise having worked on major strategy and transformation projects with a focus on customer, data and enterprise transformation. This highly visible role will engage with senior Federal Government clients on a range of transformation initiatives. You will be a senior leader in our Canberra team partnering with design, technology and data teams.
What you’ll do:
- Be the Capgemini Invent lead for transformational initiatives with federal government clients bringing a customer first mindset
- Bring the best of Capgemini Invent capabilities to bear for federal government clients utilising design thinking and creating collaborative solutions with the Capgemini team
- Identify, define and deliver new Invent led opportunities with government clients
- Be an active member of the Global Invent Public Services team contributing to best practice definition, offer development and ensuring this is reflected in our approaches and solutions for clients in Australia
- Shaping inventive and innovative point-of-view and propositions to compel interest and action from our clients in exploring what’s next
What you’ll bring:
- Strong senior relationships in the Australian public sector to create growth for Capgemini Invent
Proven ability to identify, shape and sell inventive solutions to enable customer growth and operational efficiency for Public Service clients
- Understanding of the power of how to best integrate strategy, design, data and technology to create inventive solutions
- Experience working with technology solutions such as Salesforce or Adobe
- A track record of sales and delivery achievement with ability to identify and build teams to support
- Design led thinking bringing aa customer first mindset to federal government clients
- A collaborative approach to solution design incorporating design, data and technology
- Ability to lead teams for excellence in program delivery
What happens next and what can we offer you?
Passionate people are Capgemini’s Ace of Spades – join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you’ll find the rewards are more than just financial. You will work alongside some very smart and inspiring people on exciting projects and you will also enjoy incredible benefits. We offer flexible work practices and 40 hours of self-development every year with a huge selection of learning opportunities to choose from.
As “Architects of Positive Futures”, Capgemini actively supports the community in 3 ways:
Diversity and Inclusion - we believe diversity of thought fuels excellence and innovation, which is why we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability, intersex status or age. To support our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we celebrate special events and days of significance that are important to our employees such as Diwali, Bastille Day, Pride, IDAHOBIT, IWD and International day of people with Disabilities. Our Employee Resource Groups Women@Capgemini and OutFront support the grassroots passion of employees to drive our diversity agenda and effect change.
Digital inclusion - at Capgemini we are using our skills to drive social impact initiatives focusing on helping society address the impact of the digital and automation revolution. We also provide employees with opportunities to give back to the community through charity projects and volunteer days.
Environmental Sustainability - Capgemini joined the CDP’s (Carbon Disclosure Project) prestigious “A list” for its commitment to the Net-Zero economy. We are focusing on helping our clients transform towards more sustainable business models and committing to reduce our own carbon emissions (GHG) by 20% per employee by 2020.
Recognised by Ethisphere as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the last 8 years in a row, ethics and values are at the heart of Capgemini’s corporate culture and business. Embedded in our DNA, our seven values – Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty – have remained the same since company inception in 1967. To see how we bring these values to life, click here to listen to some of our employee’s stories.
Come join us, bring your whole self to work, create new possibilities for you, your customers and your community and help us to be Architects of Positive Futures.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.