Who you’ll be working with:
At Capgemini Invent, we ideate and bring to life what’s next for our clients. By combining strategy, technology, data science and creative design expertise with an inventive mindset, we work with our clients to solve their most complex business and technology challenges. Located in more than 30 offices and 10 creative studios around the world, we have a 6,000+ strong team.
As a globally renowned technology and digital leader, we have the responsibility, the ambition and the means to contribute to solving major societal questions that are shaping our future world. Invent for Society aims to value how social impact is part of the fabric of what we do.
The Business Technology practice is one of the leading CIO advisory and technology innovation teams in the UK and Europe. Our high calibre management consultants deliver profitable outcomes in business and IT-oriented environments, working in a collaborative way with major FTSE 100 and Government clients to achieve their strategic goals effectively.
See what it’s like to work at Capgemini Invent, visit our Glassdoor Page.
An overview of the role:
This is an opportunity to join an exciting and fast-growing CIO advisory practice that is the spearhead of a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology, and engineering services. We take our clients on a journey from strategy to solutions that enables them to:
• Embrace and drive significant value from new technologies
• Achieve better cost discipline across their technology and digital investments
• Create lean, agile, and market-leading operating models
• Deliver digital solutions reliably at scale, cheaper and faster
• Create better digital experience for customers and employees
• Transform their legacy architecture and embrace new technology innovations
• Maintain security and resilience of their systems
We seek a Director level candidate to join the team to strengthen our consulting go-to-market in Scaled Agile transformation. You will be part of the practice leadership team and you’ll help drive our go-to-market plans, our growth strategy and shape our offers in this space. You will also be responsible for growing our people, developing our agile transformation capability and leading sales and delivery work with new and existing clients. You’ll generate new business and sell and deliver in excess of £2m per annum of management consulting work.
You’ll bring experience in winning, delivering and leading Agile Transformation projects within one or more of Financial Services, Government, Utilities, Consumer Products, Retail, Manufacturing, Life Sciences, Telecommunication or Media companies and have a passion for transforming business through enabling technology and transforming the way clients operate.
- Have extensive experience of working with senior leadership in shaping Agile transformation programmes, designing operating models and creating transformation roadmaps
- Be an Expert Lean / Agile Transformation Lead with a specialisation in scaling Agile and managing the organisational change involved in Agile transformation
- Have a proven coaching, training and mentoring skillset in Lean Agile and related methodologies
- Have expert facilitation skills for Program Planning / Big Room / large room such as Product Vision, Design Thinking, Strategy, Definition, Roadmap, Visioning etc.
- Have one or more industry certifications such as SAFe Program Consultant (SPC), Disciplined Agile Delivery (DAD), Large Scale Scrum (LeSS), ICAgile etc.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Learning and development:
There’s an endless amount to learn at Capgemini, and an endless number of ways to do so. So, you’ll also have unique training opportunities to take advantage of. Outside of dedicated training, everyone makes time to help and support one another – collaboration is encouraged across all of our teams.
We understand that everyone has varied lives and we want you to have a great work-life balance. So, where possible, our Work Life Harmony policy will help you to work flexibly and juggle your work and home life.
We’re also focused on using tech to have a positive social impact. So, we’re working to reduce our own carbon footprint and improve everyone’s access to a digital world. It’s something we’re really serious about. In fact, we were even named as one of the world’s most ethical companies by the Ethisphere Institute for the 9tth year. When you join Capgemini, you’ll join a team that does the right thing.
Whilst you will have London as an office base location, you must be fully flexible in terms of assignment location, as these roles may involve periods of time away from home at short notice.
We offer a remuneration package which includes flexible benefits options for you to choose to suit your own personal circumstances and a variable element dependent grade and on company and personal performance.
In order to commence a role with Capgemini UK plc you will be required to provide documentary proof prior to joining the Company that you are entitled to live and work in the UK.
More information is at available at: https://www.capgemini.com/gb-en/service/invent/