Capgemini’s Cloud Infrastructure Services unit is a global team of technology experts and domain specialists that helps businesses from all around the world extract maximum business value from their IT investment and facilitates their journeys to the cloud.
In addition to facilitating journeys to the cloud, we support businesses by providing services such as helpdesk services (human and AI powered), network access and maintenance, hosting and maintaining applications, IT operations and much more. We do all this in 24 languages from 4 locations in Poland.
Join our global team and be part of technology transformation.
If you are:
- Focused on technologies Digital Workplace Engineer with proven thought technical implementations and administration
- Creative thinking person with open mindset approach
- Able to socialize ideas, make recommendations, and gather team consensus to solve problems and support in prepare prototypes for proposed solutions
- Very good at communicating technical problems and solutions
- Analytical mind with evaluative and problem-solving abilities, able to support technical implementations and solutions aligned with client’s business problems
- Planning to improve or develop your technical skills around IT designs and solutions
- Passionate about Microsoft technologies
And you have:
- Extensive experience in managing and remediating Active Directory
- Proven experience in on-prem AD to Azure Active Directory, Windows 7 to Windows 10 migrations projects
- Experience in administration, implementation, servicing and troubleshooting of System Center Configuration Manager, including in-place upgrade, side-by-side migration and high availability
- Experience in configuring and managing Azure Intune and related components – Azure AD including Conditional Access, Hybrid Azure AD join, Co-management, Azure AD Connect, etc.
- Understanding of Mobile Device Management using Azure Intune
- Experience with Windows/applications assessment
- Knowledge about Microsoft Modern Device Management, EM+S, Office365, Microsoft 365
Nice to have:
- Knowledge about Image Engineering and Image Deployment using SCCM and MDT
- Experience in administrating and implementations of virtualization (App-V, Hyper-V)
- Knowledge about Windows Information Protection, Credential Guard, Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection
- Knowledge about Azure AD including Conditional Access, Hybrid Azure AD join, Co-management, Azure AD Connect, etc.
This is an Engineering & Consulting role which requires good communication skills as well as great technical capabilities. You will participate and support projects from variety technologies, proposing solutions and optimizations in selected areas. Successful applicants will be able to work with Capgemini technical teams across the globe on most exciting newest technologies.
Main responsibilities may include:
- Provide top level technology consultancy services to our clients as system engineer
- Support implementation and transformation programs for complex enterprise scale solutions
- Work in a close knit with Architects, Subject Matter Experts, Solution Designers in designing IT solutions (Transformation Projects)
- Act as Subject Matter Expert to deliver remediation for complex client’s issues and provide deep technical knowledge to our internal team
Our Engineers participate and actively support business initiatives by consulting and implementing reliable, efficient, scalable and business oriented Digital Workplace solutions based on Citrix, Microsoft, VMware and supporting technologies. They might be involved in design support and architecture support of complex systems on all levels, from legacy migration, through core platform setup, to integrations, automations and orchestrations.
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children's Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees' hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to MIT Sloan Management Review Polska knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Education First platform for learning English online
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Access to MyAudiobooks – Entertainment and personal growth in audio version
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing