Digital Workplace | 9 to 12 years | Pune & Mumbai
- Working directly with clients, at all levels within the organization, from data collection through analysis, including conduction interviews, workshops, and presentations.
- Analyze technical data and understand the business implications.
- Translate technical solutions into business cases, creating compelling and succinct client deliverables.
- Learn, understand, follow, and improve the consulting methods, tools, and assets available to the practice.
- Manage client expectations, staying on budget and on-target.
- Establishing yourself as a thought-leader and trusted advisor to clients.
- Identify additional consulting, service, and solution opportunities with clients
- A broad understanding of strategic IT challenges, ranging from IT operations to digital infrastructure architecture to service management, and IT strategic planning.
- Experience around designing the Target Operating Model
- Digital Experience Management strategy and deployment
- 9 to 12 years of consulting or advisory experience with a focus on client
- At least 3 years experience in consulting for digital workplace services with M365, Google Workspace, etc workplace and employee experience strategies
- Microsoft 365 and/or Google Workspace migrations (including adoption using change management methods, architecture designs, and new workflows)
- Master’s Degree in Business Management
- Experience in mobile and workplace infrastructure architecture
- Understanding and experience with end-user computing
- Relevant certifications on M365, Microsoft Power Platform, SharePoint Online, Azure will be an added advantage.
October 2, 2021