You may have any of our UK offices as a base location. Fully flexible in terms of assignment location, as these roles may involve periods of time away from home during the week at short notice.
Who you’ll be working with
You’ll be working for one of our major Public Sector clients. These include HM Revenue and Customs, Department for Work and Pensions, The Home Office, Ministry of Justice, Department for Education and the NHS amongst others with offices in Newcastle, Leeds, Manchester, Blackpool, Croydon, central London and many others. Working on site with a client can provide considerable benefits to a project such as faster decision making, reduced misunderstanding and closer collaboration but we understand very well that this has to be balanced with the need for flexible working.
The focus of your role
You should have demonstrable Solution/Enterprise Architecture experience working with complex and large scale Private or Public sector clients. Experience of End to End Solution ownership from initial shaping of the solution through design and delivery is essential.
Your experience should include a number of the following solution and technology areas :
· Solution or Enterprise Architecture definition and governance.
· Data Warehouse/Big Data Architectures (both proprietary and Open Source solutions e.g. Hadoop)
· Knowledge and experience with the following capabilities: Enterprise Content Management, BPM, CRM, ESB, Service Orientated Architectures, Cloud & ‘as a service’ solutions.
· Experience of working within architecture frameworks such as TOGAF
What you’ll do
· Responsible for understanding and elaborating Client Requirements and developing solutions that meet these requirements
· Oversight of Architectural solutions as developed in individual projects or as a large delivery projects/programmes, taking responsibility for ensuring that the technical solution is delivered as originally defined
· Leadership of an Architectural team to deliver larger pieces of work
· Oversight and input into the IS / IT Strategy & Architecture
· Provision of Technical Governance to Projects and solutions ensuring a consistent approach to technical solutions and alignment to the Enterprise Architecture
· Relationship Management of the technical relationships with vendors and material sub-contractor(s)
What you’ll bring
You should be able to discuss and give examples of the following:
· Good leadership and customer relationship skills
· Excellent communication, influencing and facilitation skills, in particular problem solving/trouble shooting activities
· Issue management, prioritisation and ability to provide pragmatic solutions which are consistent with longer term strategy
· Team working – able to work closely with interdependent projects and deliveries
· Self motivated and determined to succeed
· Clear thinking and creative flair.
You will be required to obtain security clearance upon successful appointment to this role and have 100% travel mobility within the UK Monday- Friday.
What we’ll offer you
Why we’re different
With more than 125,000 people in 44 countries, Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2012 global revenues of EUR 10.3 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs and drive the results they want. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
We have a diverse workforce and meeting the needs of so many different people requires a flexible, tailored benefits solution.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.