Digital Services Lead I 12 to 14 years I Mumbai
- Service Delivery – Manage the overall delivery operations provided by the offshore digital services team
- As part of an integrated M&C team, be responsible for implementation of the digital marketing plan, end to end: Strategy, planning and execution for the theme, Campaign management end to end (social media plan, content).
- Managing the Opinion Leaders and guiding them on their personal roadmap to become influencers. Own theme channels (LinkedIn Showcase page, topic in Sociable and LinkedIn My Company)
- Collaborate with the global network to drive adoption of campaigns across the geographies.
- Support offer DMs with creating strategy for key portfolio campaigns throughout the year
- Provide excellent service to marketing colleagues, helping them to make the most of our digital capabilities and channels
- Bring new ideas and thinking, and monitor the marketplace for upcoming trends in campaigns, formats and technologies, to keep adding value
- Communicate task and expectations clearly and provide constructive, meaningful and timely feedback to team members
- Drive best practices sharing sessions amongst the teams to augment delivery
- Ensure governance of digital marketing practice
- Lead the team of digital and social media specialists, manage team virtually across locations
- Provide thought leadership and perspective for technology adoption where appropriate
- Develop strong working relationship with key stakeholders across the globe and proactively address their needs
- Act as a single point of contact & escalation point for troubleshooting and resolving all issues arising from delivery-related activities
- Have a transformation-led delivery approach with a view to bringing in process optimization & automation.
- People Management – Play an active role in the team, contributing insights and best practice, and provide regular mentoring and training to up skill the wider marketing and communications team.
- Digital marketing plan, end to end: Strategy, planning and execution & understanding of B2B Sales processes
- MBA in marketing and certified in digital marketing with 11 – 15 years of proven experience of managing multiple, complex and large engagements in digital marketing operations domain and 5 – 8 years’ experience in digital and social media marketing
- Drive up skilling programs for the team to stay relevant in the competitive domain
- Support development of the training curriculum to grow the digital capabilities
June 10, 2021